• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

IRIE Products

Hi LOlin,

Just like to share that I received the Open Diff Axle already. Complete package even with the Diff locker. Very nicely built, excellent quality and seriously good packing. Consider that I am out of Singapore, that the package travelled round the globe.

Highly recommended.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
ongbenghui good to here it made it there safe and sound, enjoy.

To all the people waiting on me for kits I have good news. I just received the call the parts have been cut and are done. I will try to get them picked up this weekend and then get the machining done as soon as I can. So if you are waiting for a kit you should be hearing from me this week. Again sorry for the wait.

Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

Hi, i'm just wondering if you still sell the bell crank steering system and shock extension, and how much they are. Cheers, Mike.

I'll soon be in the market for a full kit as well please. Any idea when the next batch will be ready?

Performer JC70AL-FRP recumbent tadpole trike.

Hi, i'm just wondering if you still sell the bell crank steering system and shock extension, and how much they are. Cheers, Mike.

Yes I still make the kits for the TH, slowly at times.
This link or the link in my signature line will take you to prices and info.

I'll soon be in the market for a full kit as well please. Any idea when the next batch will be ready?

Performer JC70AL-FRP recumbent tadpole trike.

I try to have them on hand, lately that has not been the case. I have everything but towers right now and should be able to make up some towers this week.

That's great. Not in any great rush at the moment but will want one before the UK summer.
Thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

That's great. Not in any great rush at the moment but will want one before the UK summer.
Thanks for letting us know.

Actually I thought I would already have them made up last weekend. But my oldest son brought the crud home from school last weekend. Then when he was about well he shared it with his little brother (3years) and that means everyone is a sick-O. So as soon as I am not freezing to death I will get out in the shop and make them up.

UK summer? isn't that the one week in August when it stops raining. :ror:

I received the bell cranks. Looks bullet proof. Thanks so much. Top quality product. I should have bought these first, and saved so much money just on the steering.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I truly recommend these bell cranks for the Twin Hammers. Especially if you Crawl or U4 race.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

May I please purchase a bell crank for my twin hammers? :ror::ror:

Yes of course, but only because you asked so nice.....:ror:

PM me with what you would like and a PayPal address so I may send a PayPal invoice to you for payment. I use PayPal invoices for all payments, it is just easier for me to keep track of. You can find prices and info and such, if you click on the link in my signature line.

Hey all just wanted to put this out there if you have sent me PM's or do in the next few weeks. I will / have be traveling allot and may not be able to return them very fast. Depending on where I am at writing and sending PM's really eats my battery on my phone (my phone is not new:ror:) and I may need that battery for other things, patience is appreciated.

Back