• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

IRIE Products

Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

Really like bellcrank stering! Do u have any in stock, where can i get them for a twin hammer with gcm tower plate

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

Really like bellcrank stering! Do u have any in stock, where can i get them for a twin hammer with gcm tower plate

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have GCM steering kits in stock, at present. You can find prices for everything at the link in my signature line. I use PayPal invoices for payment, so I would need your PayPal address if you wish to order. Any questions just ask.
As always PM's are the fastest way to contact me.

Thought I would share. First trip to the lake after snow that is. Could not take the Hammer(bearing issues:roll:) so I got Yota out for some sun. I know it is not a TH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it does have a TH drive line and Irie parts:mrgreen:

Nice, got a build thread? "thumbsup"

Nice, got a build thread? "thumbsup"

I do not, I can never slow down long enough to take pictures, messes with the flow man.:) I purchased it used and did a complete rebuild more than a build per say. It had allot of good parts but all the suspension/steering geometry was no good. Then the more I fixed the more I had to fix, the more I found I did not like and so on. So it was about a 70% rebuild.

I do always have some build going, in one form or another.

Last edited:
Hello I am new to the twin hammers world. I am tired of the crappy steering this buggy has and was told to order your bellcrank steering kit to fit the BMRC plate. Are these available for purchase. Any help that anybody has for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Hello I am new to the twin hammers world. I am tired of the crappy steering this buggy has and was told to order your bellcrank steering kit to fit the BMRC plate. Are these available for purchase. Any help that anybody has for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

I do not make a steering kit for the BMRC tower. I have a steering kit for the GCM tower, the stock cantilever shock setup and an upright shock/steering kit.

If you use the link in my signature line it will take you to my things, prices and info.

You need to use the alloy traxxas slash bellcrank setup for the BMRC plste. I had no luck finding pics/instructions when doing mine so I took heaps of pics with the intention of creating a thread about it. I have just moved house so everything is pscked up. If you are willing to wait about 2 weeks I'll find some time to post it up. However I'm beginning to think the Erie unit and the GCM plate are a better option. I only went this option because the BMRC plate came with my TH's

You need to use the alloy traxxas slash bellcrank setup for the BMRC plste. I had no luck finding pics/instructions when doing mine so I took heaps of pics with the intention of creating a thread about it. I have just moved house so everything is pscked up. If you are willing to wait about 2 weeks I'll find some time to post it up. However I'm beginning to think the Erie unit and the GCM plate are a better option. I only went this option because the BMRC plate came with my TH's

For the blue monkey tower the Traxxas steering setup is your best option. You will end up with bump steer though. For crawling and slow speed stuff you may never notice or care. But once your speed increases it will be noticeable in handling and control.

For the blue monkey tower the Traxxas steering setup is your best option. You will end up with bump steer though. For crawling and slow speed stuff you may never notice or care. But once your speed increases it will be noticeable in handling and control.
Won't you get bump steer on any bellcrank steering setup? If the width is correct then you won't get any in a straight line but as soon as you turn the steering you will get bump steer.

Anyone heard from Irie himself lately? I need another bellcrank kit and haven't had a response to PM's in almost 3 weeks?

Good to hear from you. Didn't mean to sound grumpy, just concerned for a fellow R/C addict.

Ordered another bellcrank kit for my brother's hammers. Thanks for offering this much needed upgrade.

Sent you a pm with my PayPal
Thanks

PM sent, it just takes me awhile to reply in sum-sum-summertime

Good to hear from you. Didn't mean to sound grumpy, just concerned for a fellow R/C addict.

Ordered another bellcrank kit for my brother's hammers. Thanks for offering this much needed upgrade.

no worries I did no read it as grumpy,,,,:mrgreen:,,,, how could anyone be grumpy about toy trucks.
It is on its way

Last edited:
Back