• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

IRIE Products

Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

Payment sent. Can't wait to swap out the crap steering for your setup. Thank you

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Wow, how quickly did that happen? If it took a while, then the stock may be fine depending on the cost differential versus other setups.

Over 2 years of use, no stretch thousands and thousands of batteries, I wish I new how many miles my hammer has been. The plastic in the TH, I would say is the best in the industry, this did not happen overnight by any means.

I think I am going to just run it tell it breaks also, to torture test it in a way. The toughness of my hammer has impressed me so far lets see what it can take. Besides it is easier to lube the diff gears now:ror:

Nice. Well, I'd just replace it with a stock housing. Not sure a VP housing would be worthwhile.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

IRIE - got the GCM steering setup today. Thanks for the quick ship. Can't wait to install! Thanks again!

Is there something more than a PM I need to send to get on the list for a steering rack? Or is there something else I need to do?

A PM should do it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Got my Irie Steering kit a few days ago SO MUCH BETTER the stock or HR set up "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

I'm building another twin hammer to run at a local u4rc track and I would love to use some of your components. Pm'd and anxiously awaiting a response.

Since this is a Iries Products thread, here is is just another good use of one of them part, front tower mount, which i didn't used, actually came pretty usefully neat and allowed me to accommodate a larger hard case batteries. :mrgreen:

and allowed this: "thumbsup"

...sorry if i bump...

Last edited:
I have found that running the JConcepts chassis protector adhesive backed vinyl, works great in situations like this!

You just peel it off and replace it as it gets torn scratched up and its sure extends the life of the plastic parts and is very slippery on the rocks...For 8 to 10 bucks for two sheets is well worth the money!

I plan on applying it on the diff and axle housing, as well as the front a-arms and chassis plate on my TH before I ever run it!
He probably has hundreds of hours on those running a cool track!"thumbsup"

Probably, it would be cool to know how many miles my hammer has been.

You should come up sometime and run on my cool track

Yah, I know, It has been a crazy winter health wise and working other projects. Maybe when I finish the Thug Bug."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thought I would share. First trip to the lake after snow that is. Could not take the Hammer(bearing issues:roll:) so I got Yota out for some sun. I know it is not a TH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it does have a TH drive line and Irie parts:mrgreen:

Back