• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hulksta Berg w/DeLux precision

Hey man....you brought back some memories here...."thumbsup"

Thanks for the kind words... I didn’t ever fit with the MOA crowd when I was in the Bay Area, probably my fault, but I never comped it. It did crawl over everything I put it up against though. I loved it!

Long story short, I moved to Oregon, MOA folks are in Washington for the most part...not much action happening locally. I have since sold it.

Oh, and I ran a Futaba 3PK. I really enjoyed the build...it was way out of my comfort zone :mrgreen:

wow, so much time, effort and expense , and no comp and not keeping it
well at least you got to build it and went outside your comfort zone to show you could do it.

I cant imagine selling mine. after 9 yrs I have just shaved, polished and drilled my gears and modding my 3 piece aluminum beadlocks into the new era of wheels.
Hope you can enjoy Oregon . might need to take some vitamin D3 though.

wow, so much time, effort and expense , and no comp and not keeping it
well at least you got to build it and went outside your comfort zone to show you could do it.

I cant imagine selling mine. after 9 yrs I have just shaved, polished and drilled my gears and modding my 3 piece aluminum beadlocks into the new era of wheels.
Hope you can enjoy Oregon . might need to take some vitamin D3 though.

Would have crawled with you had I known you when I lived in San Jose.... I really enjoyed the build, and the platform...it was WAY out of my build expertise....had lots of questions, gotta lot of good answers here...but NO help locally. There were a few notable guys, but for the most part they were a bit too clicky for me...

I am enjoying Oregon, much more laidback.
Lots of scalers here....G6 style of crawling. It’s all good "thumbsup"

Back