• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hulksta Berg w/DeLux precision

Postclanker

I wanna be Dave
I've completely lost my mind according to the wife anyway :mrgreen: what does she know

Started this out with XR axles.....build thread here: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-xr10/547260-clankers-hulksta.html?highlight=Postclanker

But saw these for sale and couldn't pass on them.

b1426bc8b393cfb26356b2117a6e18ec_zpsf7dseonf.jpg

So Clanker's Hulksta will have some DeLux bling and strength when it hits the rocks for the first time

On going build will be here now since the forum police has sent me some suttle messages that I needed to move my thread since I came over to the Berg side:mrgreen: happy to oblige

I have some BWD motor guards....but I want some of yours Troy
Sent you a PM some time back but never heard from you....Now that I have your attention...:mrgreen: I want two. And I think I want that servo guard I saw in Blandon's thread...at least I think that's what it was.

I've never had any Berg style axles....so I will have hundreds of questions
Hope everyone is patient...I feel like a noob :oops:

Sorry about that.. Up till a few weeks ago, work was Craaaaaazy!! And now I got called back for 12hr days for the next 14 days straight.. At minimum.. But, we will get you hooked up!

Ask away! :)

Glad to see you over in the Berg House!! To answer your question about the front weights, after much testing I ended up running only 3 slugs in the loaded dice and removing the rear weights all together. Can't remember exactly what each loaded dice weighs with 3 slugs but my rig RTR weighs 4 lbs. exactly. Feel free to ask all the questions in the world, better safe than sorry when getting these axles set up for the first time. Build is looking great!!"thumbsup"

Glad to see you over in the Berg House!! To answer your question about the front weights, after much testing I ended up running only 3 slugs in the loaded dice and removing the rear weights all together. Can't remember exactly what each loaded dice weighs with 3 slugs but my rig RTR weighs 4 lbs. exactly. Feel free to ask all the questions in the world, better safe than sorry when getting these axles set up for the first time. Build is looking great!!"thumbsup"

thanks Blandon...right now I have bras weight in the turnbuckle...nothing else. Not sure the Delux weights you have are going to fit my wheels....or if I need it anyway. Probably start with this and add as I need it.

Unfortunately you do have to buy special wheels for the loaded dice, but the system does work great, puts the weight low and wide.

Loaded dize and wheel's, aren't "Needed" or a Need..
They are "Wanted" and a very Awesome Want!!!! :)

Go with what you have.. Learn what you got... Add on's are always waiting at Dlux Fab, for our Wants and "Need's"... ;)

Let me know with a PM before you start drilling holes in this..... there really is an easy(er) way to set these up IMO.

Winner builds a lot of rigs, his right forearm looks like Popeye's!!!lol

See look he has Krawler Kev's in his hand at worlds cause he just couldn't help himself!!!:lmao: Popeye arms for sure!!!

Attachments

• 20150910_183750.jpg
    20150910_183750.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 809
See look he has Krawler Kev's in his hand at worlds cause he just couldn't help himself!!!:lmao: Popeye arms for sure!!!
Lmao!!!

We where both holding our hand out to look like we where holding a "rooster"!

(If only you had got the whole pic!)

My finger got stronger at that point...

Definitely a "Rooster" Joke in there somewhere.

Not sure why your holding Kevin's tho?

Back