• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

(HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign)

Hey John.. Order 4618 shows as being processed.. Placed the order in on the 1st.. Any new status? Sorry but I'm anxious to play "thumbsup"

Old post, you should have it by now (or soon). It was a waterproofed ESC and took a few extra days.

Dear John,

Any tracking number for my order #4600 ??

Email sent.

double order??

hi john

i just made a purchased order ,#4702, suddenly my internet connections down, then i made another purchased order #4704, and succeeded made the payment thru paypal and it says" processed" in my acct. But when i check my management order , it still show order #4702, still pending, while the other went thru. hopefully it doesnt double charged me .could you please check for me. regards, Eugene ishak

Dear John,

The order #4600 seems waiting too long (almost 3 weeks ago). Could you mind to help double check with the USPS?

Thanks again!!

Dear John,

The order #4600 seems waiting too long (almost 3 weeks ago). Could you mind to help double check with the USPS?

Thanks again!!
Received my ESC this morning. Thanks John again & want to recommend everyone for his customer services. "thumbsup"

10022211581de137caf86e2be0.jpg

What does it mean when your order status is "processed"?
Does that mean fully processed and waiting for the postman to come pick it up for delivery or does that mean funds have been accepted, order is in queue for sorting?
Order #4672 is the one in question.

I'm going to place a motor order soon, but my Paypal isn't topped up yet. I really want some of those killer RCC decals in the meantime. Does the standard shipping charge apply? Or would it just be sent in an envelope via U.S.P.S.? Thanks!

Okay, so I have to ask...

First the details, I placed my order on Sunday morning (May 9), order #5050, paid through Paypal and recieved the Paypal email confirming the payment.
Now, when I log back into the HH site today (May 15) the items are still in my cart and ready for checkout although the order says processed.
So the question is, after I was directed to the Paypal site from HH did I miss a redirect back to your site from Paypal to complete the sale?

I just wanted to confirm the transaction went through because I had a similar situation where I was too hasty, missed the Paypal redirect and the sale never actually got completed.

Thanks, Jeff

Back