• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

(HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign)

I think I understand what you mean through the translator, and I can certainly see what happened with the photos. I agree that the waterproofing was not to our standards, and will talk to my manager about getting you a replacement without returning the original.

I think I understand what you mean through the translator, and I can certainly see what happened with the photos. I agree that the waterproofing was not to our standards, and will talk to my manager about getting you a replacement without returning the original.

Thank U. I will wait for news from you . If you need additional photos , just contact us. Who can write my address?

I think the translator is not getting the messages across. We are waiting on inventory before we send the replacement, and as soon as we have inventory it will be shipped to you.

Thank you very much! Parcel arrived with a new servo warranty.
Now it really is waterproof!
0_c0cde_f9d8a644_XL.jpg

Hi John , i just place the order yesterday (#18399)

HH-PLLR-BL-PRO-540-3500 with Waterproofing x 1
Holmes Hobbies TrailMaster BLE Pro ESC with Waterproofing x 1
Castle BEC with Waterproofing x 1
TorqueMaster Pro 540 40T x 1

Thanks
Timothy

John, I've got a postal strike looming here in Canada, is there any way I can place an order and have it shipped Fedex to avoid an order sitting in a warehouse for a month?

Excellent phone support and fast shipping. I now have a Sunday/Monday project, whee!

Thanks, John.

Back