• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

(HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign)

I was just checking on an order I made, Order #7148. Just wanted to make sure everything was ok with it.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi John,
I just made an order tonight for some stuff on your site, i think i did it right.
Its not goin' to end up in Georgia ist it? "thumbsup"

Cheers, Mat.

Is it possible to double check a motor I ordered? I was'nt familiar with the ordering options and got ahead of myself. Order id #7054, I just wanted to double check that my motor is wraith specific.
Thank you

EC 970 859 881 US this is my tracking number about my order #7217
i have no more news after 08/11 that tracking sais that package was processed at ISC Chicago.
i call my italian postal service but they said that package isn't yet at italy custom.
can you give more news about the shipping, i think it is yet in Usa.
Usually a package by express arrives to my custom in 5-6 days
thank you very much
Angelo

Quick question,

do you ship to the Paypal address automatically or the shipping address listed on the invoice?

Thanks!

Re: (HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign) and Order Questions

Hi John checking order 7804, has it been sent? I've tried emailing you but no reply. Thanks Russ.

Re: (HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign) and Order Questions

Hi John
order 7889
Could you please tell me the status of my order? Has it been shipped?
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Why not First Class Mail??

Hi John,

Firstly I tried to used the Contact form in your website but it keep saying I entered the wrong code..... I am sure I entered the correct one and I am not drunk...:lmao:

The reason that I write is I am asking if you can use USPS First Class mail to ship to Australia? Your shipping cost listed in the website is very high (only Priority or express mail). It is ok if the order is large. But I just want an Armature and cost more in shipping then the armature itself.

I would be buying more often if USPS first class mail is used. I do not mind the slightly longer transit time.

Re: Why not First Class Mail??

You bet. send an email to orders@ holmeshobbies.com and we will work it out. You will have to assume liability for shipping damage, as it is much more likely with first class.

You have a few custom armatures on there that are holding it up, but we are also about 20 orders behind because of higher than normal order volumes. I will be able to wind them on Tuesday and we should have them ready to ship by Thursday at the latest. Thanks for the order!

For future questions please contact me through my website directly, as I cannot always hang out on the forums for tech and order questions. (remove the spaces from the email address)

orders @ holmeshobbies.com
Sales @ holmeshobbies.com

hey john- i sent an e-mail thru your website a few day sago and was wondering if you could get to it. I have an Expert Torquemaster t hat need to be gone thru and I am not sure on how to get it to you. I am reading things on here about pay pal but if you could get back to me that would be appreciated, thanks man.

tony ferreira

Hi John I have placed an order but do not know if I did well, I could confirm it? The order number is # 12653. A greeting

My LHS in Burlington, ON Canada just (last week or so) set up a Vendor account with Holmes Hobbies. "thumbsup" "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

They used to be able to get some stuff through another distributor but not everything.

Awaiting some HH TorqueMaster Spools late next week!

JEAX8984_900px.jpg

Waterproof servo burned on the second race gave an unpleasant pungent odor. At the request of the guarantee was told to submit mend ... In response, asked to go to vsterchi since servo worth $ 86, delivery IN RUSSIA another $ 25, and now shipping in the US $ 45. the answer is no the third day. That's why I think the quality of the virtual Holmes hobbies, if for $ 150 you can buy what exactly Waterproof:. Hopefully after that I will turn their attention manufacturer, which in my opinion is still doing good things. and see the quality of protection stated moisture characteristics
0_bff1e_62e1daf0_orig

0_bff1c_77cde36_orig

Last edited:
Back