• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

(HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign)

Hey John,

Just wondering if my latest order shipped out yet (#5679)? I got notification of processing last Thursday, but nothing since then.

Thanks!

That's the thing, I never got the tracking number e-mail. I always have within a couple days before which is why I posted up today. If it has been shipped, no problem, just checking!

Ah, I see what happened here. Your order was waiting on a waterproofed ESC that I missed when I checked off your order as complete. Shipping out today, the ESCs just dried!

John,
I ordered an esc on the 1st of April. Any idea of the time frame on shipping? It's #6553.

Thanks!

Hey john, I put imo an order (#6943) for a waterproof br-xl and a 16t crawlmaster. I tried to do the custom route on the motor cuz u said in another post that's the best way to do it when they are out of stock. I just wanted to make sure that I ordered it right. Thanks for all your help and all the great products!!

Back