• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

(HH) Shipping Policy (Domestic and Foreign)

Just thought I would ask about the recent orders of puller motors and see if they have been shipped yet??? Thanks John.

Just thought I would ask about the recent orders of puller motors and see if they have been shipped yet??? Thanks John.

Same here lol. I just got a email from you (John Holmes) stating that the 35 turn hand would would be shipping and I was lucky enought to order a 7t puller the next night. I was wondering if the 7t puller would be shipping in the same as the 35 turn hand wound ???? The 7t is order number 3428.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey John. I placed an order for a HH 3 cell lipo on the 17th and have not received an email for shipping confirmation. I would like to have it by saturday.

Thanks

Don't know how I missed these questions here.

I am backed up to about the 16th on orders right now. I will be packaging almost all outstanding orders this afternoon and evening. Because of school I am right about 5 days turnaround in accordance with my shipping policy http://holmeshobbies.com/help.php?section=conditions . Once school is out (just three more weeks!) I will be able to get back to a normal 1 to 2 day turnaround.

Horsinaround, If I see two orders under the same name I will try and ship them together and refund any extra shipping costs charged.

JRH

As long as it takes..... Did you ask for special shipping if not relax and wait just like everyone else...I also am waiting.. Getting bent out of shape will get you your motor faster...Seems maybe you need to re read his shipping policies.. Seems I remember ppl waiting on you... Mamaba....

Siu, your first order was not payed for. Your second order was placed on the 17th and shipped on the 24th, 5 business day turnaround. You should see it Monday or Tuesday.

Hey John I am in no rush for my item I am just checking to see if you got my info on my order. The name on it is Michael Priebe. Thanks John.

John I paid on the14th of April I am wondering if my order was shipped.
The name would be David lee of lonewolf/

Hey John I am in no rush for my item I am just checking to see if you got my info on my order. The name on it is Michael Priebe. Thanks John.

I did get the info. I wrestled with the shipping from paypal to an APO but will try again to ship today.

John I paid on the14th of April I am wondering if my order was shipped.
The name would be David lee of lonewolf/

You were waiting for the 10t arms correct? They have not been cut yet.

Back