• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gatekeeper/Ecto kit

DirtMerchant

Pebble Pounder
My oldest son and I finished building a Gatekeeper with an Ecto body this weekend. It was a fun build all around. We took a few trucks out to the rocks to see how it did, and it didn’t disappoint. Disregard the missing beadlock bolts on the wheels. Those went missing within minutes somehow.

dirtmerchant-103679-albums4687-69438.jpg

dirtmerchant-103679-albums4687-69439.jpg

dirtmerchant-103679-albums4687-69440.jpg

That is a cool color! Looks great with them wheels!"thumbsup"

Nice that you have a great rock spot so close to you. Looks like a great place to crawl!

That is a cool color! Looks great with them wheels!"thumbsup"

Nice that you have a great rock spot so close to you. Looks like a great place to crawl!

Thanks very much! For the last few years I’ve seen you and others post some incredible kits. They’re always inspiring.

Thanks very much! For the last few years I’ve seen you and others post some incredible kits. They’re always inspiring.

You're welcome and thanks!"thumbsup"

There are a ton of great builders here on RCC and it is a great way to learn and get ideas for future builds. I know that I have learned a lot reading others threads and applying that to my builds.:)

Back