• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Wraith specs = Width:280mm (11.02")

Yeti specs = Width: 12.3" (312mm)

"thumbsup"
My Poison Spyder Wraith width is 9.25" from hex pin to hex pin both front and rear.

The Yeti width is 10.25" from hex pin to hex pin in the front and 9.25" from hex pin to hex pin in the rear.

So with the wheels the Yeti is roughly 1" wider then the PS wratih.

On the width:

Just to get an idea, i fixed a couple of Wraith wheels&tires to my EXO's front and compared. 2.something cm difference. So, the front of the Yeti is, basically 1:1 from the EXO, and a bit wider than the Wraith.

It's width will help tremendously when at speed. Something that's a decidedly tricky problem with the Wraith. Crawling will only be hampered by the track you choose. It needs a bitof space, but só does a TXT-1 based crawler....or you could just hammer the throttle and slam your way through/over any hindrance (my preferred method) ;-)

Last edited:
On the width:

Just to get an idea, i fixed a couple of Wraith wheels&tires to my EXO's front and compared. 2.something cm difference. So, the front of the Yeti is, basically 1:1 from the EXO, and a bit wider than the Wraith.

It's width will help tremendously when at speed. Something that's a decidedly tricky problem with the Wraith. Crawling will only be hampered by the track you choose. It needs a bitof space, but só does a TXT-1 based crawler....or you could just hammer the throttle and slam your way through/over any hindrance (my preferred method) ;-)

Exactly, or just jump over the entire obstacle. "thumbsup"

Does anybody know about how long the Basher type run time on the Yeti will be? With say a 5000 mha. 3S Lipo battery in the stock out of the box condition. Can't wait till mine shows up!!!!!

Does anybody know about how long the Basher type run time on the Yeti will be? With say a 5000 mha. 3S Lipo battery in the stock out of the box condition. Can't wait till mine shows up!!!!!

What C rating? How can we answer your question without all the information?

:?:

Back