• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC Comp #5

sirbuildsalot

Pebble Pounder
ETRC Presents ....

Getting Down in Dayton

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 11.43.04 PM.jpg

Date : May 28th (Saturday)
Time : 8:00 am (Course Building) Comp will begin at approx 9:00 am

Classes:
2.2M (Formerly Pro) 4 Courses
2.2S 3 Courses
Class 2 Scale (1.9 trail, 2.2 trail) Crazyboutcrawling is the man to see about this class.

Directions: From Hwy 27 headed south...
Turn right at redlight #8 in Dayton. Turn left if you are going North on Hwy 27.
At the fork in the road, keep left.
1.4 miles from the redlight, the entrance to Laurel Snow Natural Area is on the right..
Take the dirt road to the end and park.
Walk the wide, flat, groomed trail by the river.
Pass a small wooden bridge and cross a long wooden bridge.
We will be just past the bridge in the creekbed.

This location is weather sensitive and a second location will be posted if a lot of rain happens to fall. Please be advised and prepare accordingly. Bring everything you will need with you as the trip back to the car takes a few minutes.

Thanks guys and gals lets make this happen !

Well my fellow ETRC crawlers, here it is, we hope this date works for everyone. Looked all around and I feel this should give everyone enough lead time to plan on attending. This location is one of my favorites because of the multiple types of rock in one area and is only a short walk from the parking lot. A huge shout out to Chris (sirbuildsalot) for helping me post this up, you are the MAN! and to Johnathan (crazyboutcrawlin) for again helping with the scale side of the comp. I will be trying to help Harvo out with the club a little bit more as he needs me to and I will learn some computer skills along the way too, I promise! :lmao: So, all that said, post up with user name, real name and classes you are running and let the trash talking begin! "thumbsup" :flipoff:

Drivers List

1. Sirbuildsalot 2.2s....Trail
2. Rockpayne 2.2m...2.2s....Trail
3. Harvo 2.2m, 2.2s
4. Jonathan 2.2s,trail

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. I'll be there. Pro /sporty

Although technically this is still comp 4 since it never happened lol.

Last edited:
I was afraid you would pick that date. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it. I have to work that Saturday. Everybody else in my shop asked off for that same day at least a month back. Have nice time.

My work day as well, I'm out for this one. I will spread the word around here to the scale guy's.

Where are the south Carolina Drivers ?? Ray you out there ?? sorry to here a couple of you can't make it, with all the other comps going on we had to pick and choose our dates accordingly. Lets pack the house guys spread the word !

Well having a carrer change but if everything works out ill be there....will keep yall updated

Add me "Johnathan beck" to the list for sporty and scale 1.9 & 2.2.... Aiming for a first place win this time look out out and remember if parts ant flying u ant tryn

Well trying to get my rigs ready for this one, scaler is all good, sporty is almost done, mod... not so much. But I do have the fix for that on the way!!! :mrgreen: "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back