• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dlux ULTRA Chassis

A friend of mine has one on B2 axles. It works great. Very impressed. Cycles up and down with very little growth. Side hills good and climbs like a billy goat.

This is one thing that really noticed when swapping to this chassis. I really like that it doesn't have much of a change in wheelbase when you cycle the suspension. I have never had a crawler the doesn't squat all the way down when i dig. It was odd at first but works great and i think it helps it with tire lifting also?

Time to disco up the thread:twisted::twisted:
New Skins for Harvo...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,058
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,049
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,022
  • 10168999_10152287287876421_2057789758_n.jpg
    10168999_10152287287876421_2057789758_n.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,032
Probably the coolest skins I have ever seen!

Welcome to the 70's Harvo!

Cyber Monday!!!!

Today only.

Dlux Chassis $60 off!

Add a full set of links for another $35 off!

Add lathed, cap mod big bores for another $25 off!

The deals are ready to go. All must be bought from my website under the chassis listing. Prices are already reflected.

Damn. Totally missed your Cyber Monday post. I was thinking of picking up this chassis.

I'm a newb, so I've got this question...do you have recommendations in shock length for your chassis? Pros/cons/trade offs, etc. (FYI, I plan to run Bully 2 comp axles)

Also, I'll take anyone else's opinions on this as well :)

Thanks

Last edited:
The chassis is designed and intended for a 3.5" travel shock. I use a 3.75" shock that is limited to 3.5". The only reason I do this is so it keeps the piston in oil the whole time and gives a more consistent feel.

So, 3.5" or 3.75" shock will work great.

Links nor rod ends are supplied with the chassis but both are available on my site."thumbsup"

Ok. I see on your site I can add links as I'm optioning out a chassis, but I will need to add rod ends separately? Thanks.

Hello Erik, I left a message on the wrong forum,sorry. I am going to buy the dlux chassis, dlux knuckles, and dlux wheels and just have some questions. I will be running xr10 axles and using the beadlock wheels with spacers that make the wheels 1.15 wide, which hubs should I use to keep stock stance roughly the same? Will your knuckles work ok with this wheel configuration? And will VooDoo tires be ok on that width wheel? Thanks in advance and as soon as I have the answers I will be placing my order and cant wait to start building!!

is the scx10 egressor shocks the best shocks to use on this chassis??
I used last season some velvet coated kyosho shocks on my xr10 reptile and I must say they are the best shocks I ever had on a pro crawler,,
there is not so many who uses this shocks,,maby because off the price,,but they dont leak at all,,,and they are ultra smooth...
Just want to know if you have tested the velvet coated kyosho shocks???
and if what you think off them??
I have a new chassis (SUDU PRO) for this season and will mount it on youre superlites axels,,just want to know what shocks to purchase to this chassis/axle combo...?

Back