• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dlux ULTRA Chassis

mr delux u have done it again

looks killer man an im sure it works its ass off

thanks for being here for all of us crawler with your saport an being a great vender

We need some updates on these chassis that are out on the rocks ! Some feedback . I know Mr. Erik would love to hear this

Sure would!

I know there are a handful out there, it would be cool to see them or hear what people are thinking so far.

well i just had to add to the handfull me and itty are gonna have to start tearing up the southern east coast ... "thumbsup"

Yeah, those skins looked pretty cool in your build but look awesome on the car! Nice work KK!

Wait no longer! Package is in the mail.

Thanks for being patient.... I have to make a couple things when it comes to normal orders, yours took more than making a couple of things.

For all those who have purchased this chassis or thinking about purchasing it..... I have something that is going to blow the doors off the chassis world..... coming soon!

For all those who have purchased this chassis or thinking about purchasing it..... I have something that is going to blow the doors off the chassis world..... coming soon!

And my phone is not going off yet ... Email not received ... :lmao: I don't have patients when it comes to getting new goodies .... Ok ok I'll wait just if I have too !

Back