• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dlux ULTRA Chassis

Ummm...my PM box hasn't had anything to tell me about this either...c'mon E...what's goin on??? :shock:

And my phone is not going off yet ... Email not received ... :lmao: I don't have patients when it comes to getting new goodies .... Ok ok I'll wait just if I have too !

Ummm...my PM box hasn't had anything to tell me about this either...c'mon E...what's goin on??? :shock:

I swore I replied to this....

I have been working 14hr days and thats not enough for you two! :flipoff:

I have made one of these thingies so I am close. I will just have to work through the weekend to make it happen.

My kids are growing up without a father thanks to you guys.

For anyone looking at this chassis and links from dlux. Its an amazing piece of art, to the point it is going to hurt to scratch it up.
089.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
088.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
087.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Shocks are from Erik also and were top notch."thumbsup" Thanks again Erik, sorry to keep bugging you.

I know I am way behind. My new idea is still in the works.... just need to find some time and Christmas is not helping.

I am planning on starting a batch of these skids for all existing owners who want to upgrade. If you want one, please let me know and I will get you on the list and the plan is to start making them on Monday.

Mail lady delivered my skid today and the fit and finish is absolutely amazing Erik thanks for yet another great piece of your work .. But you gotta slow down on all the on going upgrades .... I'm going bankrupt and D_Lux is at the top of my list ..:lmao: .... :flipoff:

Wait, the mail system didnt let us down this time?

Glad it all got to you and on time this time! Youre going to love that skid. I just ran my car for hours this weekend and was amazed at how slick it was everytime I hit my belly. No more dragging it up obstacles.

As far as slowing up on upgrades? No promises.:flipoff:

Ready to rock or rock ready?

Either way, looks great! I cant wait to hear what you think of it. I expect 1st place everytime. :D

I could easily make one up if there is interest.

I run your chassis and it does drive very clean even for a newb like me.
I find myself running a body every once and a while,usually when i'm gonna be pushing the limits of my driving.Bodied version would be lighter in this instance. Might be nice.
Would the Price drop then ? "thumbsup"

Price would go down quite a bit. Less material, less cross braces etc,.

Stubs is running one now. If youre really interested, hit me up and I can make one. If there is enough interest I will simply put them on my website.

C4FF2BAB-0060-45B9-9AC1-43919D68B598_zps1qimr5fu.jpg

It should work great. Any type of axle I have been part of a tuning process with on this chassis is actually very similar. Maybe one hole up or one hole down but close to the same. I know there are some running the B2 axles with this already so maybe they will pipe up?

A friend of mine has one on B2 axles. It works great. Very impressed. Cycles up and down with very little growth. Side hills good and climbs like a billy goat.

Back