• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Delaware chatter

New drive shafts. Meant to take a pic before I scuffed them up!

IMG_0621.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg

Last edited:
Called DELDOT, they do not have a time line for PM rd. SO if we crawl Thursday it will hav eto be SL or WB.

Last edited:
How many teeth on that servo arm?

I honestly do not know, but here is a pic of it installed. The shortest one Hobby Stop had was 1.5". The 1" would be a better one to go with. I drilled out the "optional" hole location on the arm and had to raise the servo slightly to allow the tie rod to clear drag link.
Will have to try it out next week.
0929111311.jpg

There are a few of us in the Dover area. A couple of us had them out on the rocks today.

What part of the state are you in?

Myself, and those I crawl with are not into competition, we just run them for fun.

I am in newark, near pike creek.

Are you guys going out in the Wilmington or newark area soon? I live in Jersey right by the Del Mem bridge. Jersey is flat and muddy.

lets try for tuesday sometime if possible the weather looks nice. also i'm new to crawling so I don't know any spots yet.

lets try for tuesday sometime if possible the weather looks nice. also i'm new to crawling so I don't know any spots yet.

I know a quite of few spots in Wilmington around 202 and in brandywine park by the river. What time you thinking? And a meeting place?

Back