• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Delaware chatter

I fgured that was what you were attempting, but as I said in my previous reply, that is something that occurs between friend. We are not, at least not at this time.

To be honest with you, we were never friends. You just crawled with pete that day and that's how I know you

To be honest with you, we were never friends.

No kidding! I never implied that we had been friends.

You set the tone shortly after they day a few of us crawled out at PM with your piss poor attitude and belittleing of our type of crawling.

If you have come to realize and understand that we are simply out to have fun then come out and play. If you still take crawling seriously, feel courses should be laid out and such then our informal crawling sessions might not be something you would enjoy.

Last edited:
No kidding! I never implied that we had been friends.

You set the tone, shortly after they day a few of us crawled out at PM, away with your piss poor attitude and belittleing of our type of crawling.

If you have come to realize and understand that we are simply out to have fun then come out and play. If you still take crawling seriously, feel courses should be laid out and such then our informal crawling sessions might not be something you would enjoy.[/QUOTE

Well I'm not serious about crawling. That's why I'm just into the scaler part for fun. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway before, but ur right there toys and were out to have fun with them.

[/QUOTE]
Well I'm not serious about crawling. That's why I'm just into the scaler part for fun. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway before, but ur right there toys and were out to have fun with them.[/QUOTE]

No problem, come on out and play when your schedule permits. "thumbsup"

Gonna do some crawling with the wraith tomorrow at iron hill park in Newark, de if anyone wants to join me

Last edited:
Did some trail running with my son today , wanted to try the trailer kinda pre-fenders and paint. not the best shots , just a couple randoms. What do you think about trailer so far?
aefc4670-c475-c378.jpg

aefc4670-c491-ddd5.jpg

aefc4670-c4c0-facf.jpg

aefc4670-c4eb-9c3b.jpg

aefc4670-c50d-119a.jpg

This was on some dirt hills on a large piece of property behind my house . 02 let me know about the indoor thing you mentioned , I might be able to donate some time .

Trailer looks nice. It wasn't to Badcold out was it. :mrgreen: Now if we could just get Elhacko to get a crawler.....:roll:

Did some trail running with my son today , wanted to try the trailer kinda pre-fenders and paint. not the best shots , just a couple randoms. What do you think about trailer so far?
aefc4670-c475-c378.jpg

aefc4670-c491-ddd5.jpg

aefc4670-c4c0-facf.jpg

aefc4670-c4eb-9c3b.jpg

aefc4670-c50d-119a.jpg

This was on some dirt hills on a large piece of property behind my house . 02 let me know about the indoor thing you mentioned , I might be able to donate some time .

anyone do any crawling/trail running the in newark/christiana/stanton area???

I work down here and wouldn't mind taking my truck out after work on time

thanks!

kaybo

Back