• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

cross rc experts please also im new

3s doesn't necessarily = breakage, just don't hammer it when it is bound up. I broke both drive shafts on my SCX10 at the same time on 2s by trying to throttle out of a stuck. Something has got to give, what is the weakest point. Personally I'd rather a plastic drive shaft spline to twist in 2 than something more expensive break.

Agreed, running my RC4WD TF2 on 3s ever since I first got it, drive it like the scale rig it is and enjoy. A must with any RC ime is to properly check and shim everything as needed, my TF2 axles and trans needed a lot of work to fit together properly, but I researched and knew of their quality and fitment problems before purchasing. They've all got some problem, some worse than others. My Vaterra Ascenders get driven hard, but they are more performance/durability oriented, TF2 is driven much more gently but still on 3s. "thumbsup"

For tires if you didn't buy any I suggest the 1.7 SS Iroks. they're about the right size for you and fared really well for me in any kind of terrain I put them in. Rocks, mud, dirt, sand. I got a tf2 marlin and the tires make the rig perform admirably well for what it is.

So ima just go ahead and put this here. without even having gotten to drive the demon yet cross RC is 100% stay away garbage. Dont expect good service either. Don't waste your money #garbage

Thanks for the picture, looks like knuckle broke off the axle housing, probably wipiing out cvd, knuckle and axle housing based on your picture.

Please tell us what happened, we can help you fix it. "thumbsup"

Nonetheless Tinyfarts, take from the experience what you shall and good luck moving forward.

"thumbsup"

Back