• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

complete wheels and tires list!

Here's a set of 20s spun by DANALLY. I mounted them to Miclaws, but I stuck the stock Trekker tires on for a photo op.

df9037b80dfa4f9a42bfae7777373217.jpg

2131e0e4a0f98505292e2715189b6225.jpg

c0e7e9d35aadb9b9c85e42dae5e1a5bb.jpg

For reference purposes.
d8e9580b5d763ee2baaf32fc7e5e5478.jpg

24f8099ee39751e33f857d8a6746c901.jpg

Some new tires.They doesn't stick as I hoped,but they are heavier and wider,so this prevent rollovers a lot.Added coper wire end BB's helps too.Front wheels-35gr. each,rear 27gr.And the truck looks good.:)

This is the one.Direct fit,no mods neded.
HBX 2098B 1/24 4WD Mini RC Car Spare Parts Wheels Complete Sale-Banggood.com

Just cut the tires a bit.Now they have more flex and grip.Not much as a real crawler tyre,but close enough.The rubber is harder then it has to be,so nothing more you can do abouth it.At least I like the look of the truck.:ror:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3,342
Last edited by a moderator:
image_zpsszstls1k.jpeg

A new flavor from fungi, I'm a fan, white underneath, so some sandpaper will give some scale detail. Thanks!

Some new tires.They doesn't stick as I hoped,but they are heavier and wider,so this prevent rollovers a lot.Added coper wire end BB's helps too.Front wheels-35gr. each,rear 27gr.And the truck looks good.:)

This is the one.Direct fit,no mods neded.
HBX 2098B 1/24 4WD Mini RC Car Spare Parts Wheels Complete Sale-Banggood.com

Just cut the tires a bit.Now they have more flex and grip.Not much as a real crawler tyre,but close enough.The rubber is harder then it has to be,so nothing more you can do abouth it.At least I like the look of the truck.:ror:

I just bought my Micro trekker and was wondering if those HBX rims are real beadlocks and if the Micro Trekker tires will fit them?

Thanks,
J

Bought the cnc alloy wheels from rc4wd for my losi micro crawler. They come with washers and alloy wheels nuts.
This is a really dumb question but where do the washers go, under the drive pin? If you place them on the threaded shaft before you do up the wheel nut the wheel binds to hub and wheels lock up...!
Any advice?

^^ Never used any washers on mine and no problems yet. I have brass wideners on right now with barrel nuts, but before those I never had any issues not using washers..

Rc4wd Scrambler
Scrambler Offroad 1.0" Scale Tires

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kD_atNwCdpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I recommend a 130 or larger motor, strong servo, and WIDE wheels to make these work.
Dan makes some wide wheels: https://www.facebook.com/Microcrawlermotors/
I'm using the steel RC4WD beadlocks with the face "reversed" and brass wideners- no rubbing.

Last edited:
^^ I have the scramblers and they are quite large. They are too large for full suspension articulation on the Trekker and hit the links when turned too far. I have decided to use mine for a comp style crawler because they also rub on the Hummer body of my rig.. on the plus side, they are very sticky, they are indeed large, but that means tougher obstacles with a proper chassis. I recommend cut the outer portion of the foams in yours as well as they are a bit stiff if you leave the entire foam intact Just FYI

How, how is this magic accomplished?!!:???:

Unless you've cut the hex off, I cannot work out your method?

They wheel hex is held on by the bolts. You can unscrew it and mount it on the other side of the wheel. I don't have them myself but I'm pretty sure that's how it is by the look of some pictures.

They wheel hex is held on by the bolts. You can unscrew it and mount it on the other side of the wheel. I don't have them myself but I'm pretty sure that's how it is by the look of some pictures.
Not on mine...

The hex is part of the inner rim (they're off one of the first D90 kits)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back