• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2019 Micro Wheel List

I got my set of RPP gearhead wheels! They look awesome! SCX24 tires fit perfectly. RC4WD Rock crusher fit perfectly. No glue needed at all.

HOWEVER. RC4WD Scramblers fit, but the bead is somewhat loose. It will mold to the wheel fine. But mine would come off the rim the second I turned with some load. Bummed about that. But its not the wheels fault.

SO if you are buying these like I did to quickly and easily swap RC4WD tires around, you might be forced to use some glue, which I personally didnt/dont want to do.

You don’t have to glue it up all the way around each bead. Maybe 6 drops around each side. It’s only a micro wheel and I’ve done 1.9 as well as 2.2 tires similar to this. Just more drops.

Wow I might have to get a set of those m12s. They look real good. Anybody have any experience with the originals?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How is anyone running no glue on the gerheads? No beadlock
Also how do the pin style wheels like the rc4wd Steelers with with the wideners.

Last edited:
Also how do the pin style wheels like the rc4wd Steelers with with the wideners.

My rc4wd wheels have a hex on them. Not sure if they all do though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The m12s have hexes too and I'm using losi mil wideners

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It depends on the wheel. Scramblers are too big and require glue. The stock nittos and RC4WD rock crushers DO NOT. Most fit fine with no glue from what I understand. I just know scramblers will require glue.

Anyone know when Rc4wd will have more steel wheel back in stock

"Good afternoon Brian,
Thank you for contacting us.
The wheels are approximately 2 to 4 weeks out but that is subject to change.
Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Have a nice day!

Kenny

RC4WD Support Team "

Just got that in my e-mail "thumbsup"

"Good afternoon Brian,
Thank you for contacting us.
The wheels are approximately 2 to 4 weeks out but that is subject to change.
Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Have a nice day!

Kenny

RC4WD Support Team "

Just got that in my e-mail "thumbsup"

Bummer. ITs been that way for a month or so now. They sure do look good though. If only they would make a DEEP dish version like they did on the 1.9 side.

Thanks for the update.

I snagged my Steelies from eBay I think. Didn’t know they were back ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So these steelies are nice but FIIIIIDLEEEE, with a capital F. My biggest surprise was how much smaller the Rock Creeper tires are than the stock SCX24 tires. A little disappointed about that.

Are you guys venting these little things?

k5fGYaw0SGv4zS4HzyNZ42rI2BQQWTTa4XFomxRNPX8SKBRWi5b2_kYU8XbsPPwqK79Fi19RimjPTFaQEjN-AUnjFREK_dlnI3_Dkux0LVXjMHSNLVAkVjHgo08VlbWaabFbEkJfaXt1MIv_wiIpKszO8ZKY3gH3bC_-VbE5qoaSTFTE93qdc9mw30Czh9FZ_SDMDkAnOMfrTQWMd9wSigZ6VA34aJfZjwzsAECYY7EEh9GShDH16v7J3htP09hKtKSB0y7cqgh4YzimTT-5l3TPBihJrDVw7D6ggRpudkLbpLGPJwuUo4vy0uYmpqTNMwEPiac6YBHAxRvRX3H4kzgDA2e-B2UoaHGz1_171WfQyjR9OXwKp64a9ljM-cUrnC001tJ8EBiRXrQaXfHluZNrOSAEHPQ8dSseceloZg5XLLweUCobMzmsj-8dEoA5_XcFF6aEUclvX0ZYjgDkZ5DBceuaO0vgtg36xfIX3B5MsizvSBvVn1q3MeCcNjjKZ9butQJ7xMg2LNfZ88HsDIdetQoM_2XRsIKAN6spai44ojghukmGfPuylUF0RPxaD2O8ZnVtS6Z4tyDkOVTn-fUZBAVm-S4xCqdfxS8S-Q4CpGeyoXoEKrqBBVe0Ebam6xIRf__6PIWaNiYZOwNpzdVv2BmB6hU=w864-h486-no

Back