• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

complete wheels and tires list!

Thought I would throw my hat in the ring for people looking for a rim option. In this post there is another link to my vendors post. There aren't many true bead locks out there and these plain WORK!

So far everyone that has purchased a set has loved them. They are a little plain but with some Dirtmodeler or HR rings they dress up nicely. They have been put to the test on my hardest core rigs that break parts constantly and the rims have a perfect record.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/losi...-ddt-delrin-bead-lock-rims-now-available.html

pics of all.jpg

Last edited:
Cant find anything in stock anywhere but rc 4wd and cant justify $80+ for a set of wheels shipped to canada. Any help? A wheel and tire thread seems a bit useless if you cant get any of them!

Cant find anything in stock anywhere but rc 4wd and cant justify $80+ for a set of wheels shipped to canada. Any help? A wheel and tire thread seems a bit useless if you cant get any of them!

Strange...no Hot Racing beadlocks on ebay ... They were their earlier this week. Gearheadrc also makes some aluminum wheels (not beadlocks) but they may be out too.

Looks like stock, RC4WDs or look into DDT beadlocks in here

Was looking for miniqlo tires also,,,,,,,im pretty sure there out of production. RCMart has been listing them out of stock for awhile. Noticed a lot of things for the Micro is no longer available. But its still fun "thumbsup"

I have a question. My TSL Boggers seem to be more firm one one side than the other. why is this?

I know this thing with the Boggers. On one side they must be mounted in wrong direction, because of the molding leftover.
I have a question. Do the RCTRAX MiniQLO rims have a matching hex to put on the Losi axles? Which other rims beside Danallys would match?

I just bought a set of Baja Mickey Thompson tires and I plan on gluing them (or maybe doing the PVC beadlock mod) to the stock rim. Reading through some forums, people say that the two will work together. But dryfitting them to the rims it almost seems like I need to trim the inner part of the tire so that it fits the lip on the rim, otherwise the lip on the tire is too big. Does any of this ring a bell? Anyone else notice this or deal with this.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Mini Qlo four packs at RCMart in stock according to the site!!! "thumbsup" I just ordered a set and will let y'all know if otherwise

, ,(MOA-RTR10) by RCTRAX TIRE Set 4pcs

They actually come out cheaper than 2 two packs by a couple bucks once you include shipping.

Super stoked to be getting a set, I've got a rig they'll be perfect on

Last edited:
Mini Qlo four packs at RCMart in stock according to the site!!! "thumbsup" I just ordered a set and will let y'all know if otherwise

, ,(MOA-RTR10) by RCTRAX TIRE Set 4pcs

They actually come out cheaper than 2 two packs by a couple bucks once you include shipping.

Super stoked to be getting a set, I've got a rig they'll be perfect on
You get your tires yet? I ordered some too and am patiently awaiting their arrival....

Wes

My Miclaws got here yesterday but I wasn't home so they are at the post office waiting for me, about 20 or 21 days from when I placed my order, so 3 weeks from China to Atlanta, GA to give y'all an idea of how long it'll take to get them from RCMart

Isn't there a mini wheel that can be modded to fit the micro?? I remember a post awhile back that had what he called a "super micro "..... Anyone else have info on this?

Sent from my D6708 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

So, after all of the responses I got with a buddy that pointed me in the right
direction. I found a set of hsp Racing mini pinners p/n 58030.. I'm currently building a "super micro "
MAVERICK
Tapatalk isn't loading pics. I'll try tomorrow.
Sneak preview

Last edited:
I'm looking for true beadlocks. I've searched here but alot of the posts that I some up with are years old and have dead links. I see Fungi makes some. Any other current options?

Back