• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

complete wheels and tires list!

Do they even make the bwd beadlocks? Getting ready to order a micro and can't seem to find those rims on there site

I've got the CrawlerX wheel wideners but have a question. How do you get the inside slotted nut out of the stock wheel?! Also, will these work with the RC4WD beadlocks or the Gear Head 8Trax?

I've got the CrawlerX wheel wideners but have a question. How do you get the inside slotted nut out of the stock wheel?! Also, will these work with the RC4WD beadlocks or the Gear Head 8Trax?

Get a little screwdriver or paper clip and press it from the outside of the rim, through the bolt hole and try to push the hex out. It isn't glued or anything, it should just slide right out.

Hey guys, has anybody seen the "Handmade Urethane "XPG" Extreme Traction Rock Crawler Tires" on ebay?! They look to be a mold of the Rok Lox poured in a "NEW "XPG" SUPER SOFT FORMULA" urethane. Don't know anything about'em....just sayin....!

they weigh like 30g each, really heavy and come in a number of colours, depending on supplier, but when it comes to performance they're useless,they're Solid and they are basically a hard version of the rok lox.

.22 lr and .17 hmr have the same cartridge dia., but the .17 hmr is necked down to take the smaller bullet dia., and is slightly shorter overall.

so this might be a dumb question but barrel nuts arnt required to run the rc4wd micro beadlocks right? i just want to make sure before i order them.

Did this to my truck. it is the cheapest and fairly easy way to do it.
REAR.jpg

Back