• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

complete wheels and tires list!

Does anybody other than Hot Racing and Gearheads still make aluminum wheels?

Any reviews on the Hot Racing wheels?

Lastly, can anybody find the QLO crawler for sale at a reasonable price or even just the wheels and tires set?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Does anybody other than Hot Racing and Gearheads still make aluminum wheels?

Any reviews on the Hot Racing wheels?

Lastly, can anybody find the QLO crawler for sale at a reasonable price or even just the wheels and tires set?

hey man :) rc4wd makes alu wheels :) the link should be with the image, and i use the hot racing rims vented with rok loxs i give them 4/5, plenty of weight and nice colours for a micro scaler, if you want to go comp hit billet works up for a set of their micro rims :)

hey man :) rc4wd makes alu wheels :) the link should be with the image, and i use the hot racing rims vented with rok loxs i give them 4/5, plenty of weight and nice colours for a micro scaler, if you want to go comp hit billet works up for a set of their micro rims :)

Thanks! The HR beadlocks look the best. I'm glad to know they work well too.

Does anyone know why the Crawler x wheel widener kit doesn't work on the trail trekker? So it says on the website.
I just don't get why they wouldn't work.
I am looking to get the Mi clow tires and I hear that wheel wideners are a must.
If these do not work what should I use.
Thanks

Does anyone know why the Crawler x wheel widener kit doesn't work on the trail trekker? So it says on the website.
I am looking to get the Mi clow tires and I hear that wheel wideners are a must.
Thanks

When I was hunting for wideners, I found the easiest no drama solution was the danally wide offset mod. It's easy, and only costs you some super glue.

Thanks

hey man, from my understanding these wideners were designed for the crawler not the trekker axles so they can't account for the extra length, I'd go with the mod above aswel :)

Well the danally mod would solve my problem, except I just got the Gearheads 8 trax aluminum wheels.
Sick, by the way..
Well if no other option exists maybe ill just stick to my super swampers for the time being..
Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This may be somethin that will help those of you with a trail trekker. To run normal hex drive wheels with wideners I used BWD wideners with mcrc stock hex and barrel nuts from a crawlerX widener kit.

Bjoe....i think bwd has 3 kits listed as what your looking for but dunno for sure if they work w stock wheels & not just the bwd. Youll have to look at pics to see if the beadlock is the same pattern.

Anyone know where i can find some swamper's The only tires i can find in stock for the micro is the rok loks. looking for a more scale looking tire of the swamper anyone got some leads?

None in stock i've been watching the site. I click on the bogger and it says none in stock.

More Micro wheels came in today and the price has dropped to $34.99! Gear Head RC 8Trax Micro Crawler Wheels, Aluminum (4)

MicroWheels_zpsde93fcdd.jpg

Need a spare? Gear Head RC 8Trax Micro Crawler Wheel, Aluminum (1) Spare

Does anyone know if the lavacapcrawling weight/widener kit is enough width for the miclaws on Hot racing aluminum wheels? I would really hate to trim the body alot but i will, a little trimming is no problem.

Great info on here thanks guys!

Back