• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

Yes I would love to see some video as well :cry:
Video guy broke his camera :cry::cry:

I know there is one out there he has, I will get on him to get that up.

Good news is we have a guy willing to record all are outdoor comps this yr "thumbsup""thumbsup"

That's awesome news. I love to sit back and replay my performances. That's why we record every single one of them. "thumbsup"

Couldn't agree more, I too love to re-watch my runs to see what I could of done differently/better. I find it does help with your driving. "thumbsup"

Sweet comp week
Super excited First outdoor comp of the season is this sunday,
Can't wait to get the SuDu Pro outside for a comp shake down, it mastered the outdoor winter comps now to see what it can do outside.

Alittle update to our comp yesterday,

The SuDu Pro worked awesome really loving this chassis even on the super wet slimy rocks it did work and pulled out the win.
Should have some pictures up later and a link to the scores.

Thank You to my sponsors RC4WD and DravTech your product held up great all day. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Link to some picture's
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/unav1wabycqcrq6/AADgq5I7KjX33JEZ5Zer5u_ca

Last edited:
Alittle update-
We had a comp on sunday. first went perfect second course was going great clear gate 7 go to hit the bonus gate and flip over and well go to right myself dam broke an axile.
Made it through 9 gate on course 3 but ran out of time, but was pretty happy I made it that far lol
But it came at another cost, somehow caught the tire and ripe it wide open. :cry:

Oh well it happens all in all still had fun.
Now to order some parts. :mrgreen:

Ah, ya done good, Mikey with your 3 wheeler. "thumbsup"
To be honest, it was agonizing to watch you try and climb with only one front wheel gripping.

Alittle update-
We had a comp on sunday. first went perfect second course was going great clear gate 7 go to hit the bonus gate and flip over and well go to right myself dam broke an axile.
Made it through 9 gate on course 3 but ran out of time, but was pretty happy I made it that far lol
But it came at another cost, somehow caught the tire and ripe it wide open. :cry:

Oh well it happens all in all still had fun.
Now to order some parts. :mrgreen:

Time to get those Dlux Ofna shafts put in."thumbsup"

Finally some video!! "thumbsup""thumbsup" Good stuff Mike! Shame about the CVD though. It can only go better next time. 8)

very nice video's!!!
Always give's me motivation to draw up some new chassis again when i see a sudu pro driving (or sudu one)

Got home to a nice size box waiting for me, open it up to find the new RC4WD comp Tire's
First thoughts were dam these tires are sticky as hell almost couldn't get the wrapper off LOL

they are alittle narrower than the voodoo and a hair smaller as well, also the pins are very small like you would find on a off-road race tire.
The rubber seems to be alittle stiffer than the voodoo too, but there dam sticky.

They measure with the stock foams
5.5" tall maybe a hair more
1.5" wide but seem narrower lol

I will do some testing on the POD pile over the next couple days and will report back what I find.

The foams I will be starting out with are-
Front- 6"CC with a cut down soft outer
Rear- still putting them together.

Here are some picture's

Attachments

• DSC_0354.jpg
    DSC_0354.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 569
  • DSC_0355.jpg
    DSC_0355.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 563
  • DSC_0357.jpg