• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

I am glad you got the links worked out and congrats on the success with the SuDu "thumbsup"

Skinz looks awesome!

Last edited:
Woo Hoo Rims show up and they look great, can't wait to get them on. "thumbsup"

Thanks Eric "thumbsup"

Attachments

• DSC_0451.jpg
    DSC_0451.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,048
Last edited:
Finally got the new rims all mounted up.
Went with narrowed silvers this time.

Foams
front-narrowed 6" comp cuts with soft outter narrowed
Rear- narrowed 5.5" comp cuts with medium outter

So far they seem to be working only got about 6 batteries on them lol
Really digging the looks of these rims "thumbsup"

Attachments

• DSC_0455.jpg
    DSC_0455.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 990
  • DSC_0454.jpg
    DSC_0454.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,015
I really like the orange!

Next time, let me know that you only plan on 3 hub screws and I can only cut 3 instead of 6.

Your shoes now match your dress :mrgreen::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Dam that was a gooder :lmao::lmao::lmao:"thumbsup"

I really like the orange!

Next time, let me know that you only plan on 3 hub screws and I can only cut 3 instead of 6.

Thxs Eric
Will do, I think the next one will be the bevelled circle's to get the dual color look.

Just wanted to give HUGE shout out to my NEW sponsor TEAM RC4WD
I would like to say thanks to John for picking me to be part of such a great company, I look forward to working with him and the rest of the Team drivers.

Lets just say i'm pretty excited to be part of the Team. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Wow can't believe it but I would like to truely thank Dravtech (Tobias) for giving me the opportunity to drive for his team. "thumbsup"

I am very excited to be able to run DravTech's SuDu Pro as well as the SuDu one FL chassis this yr."thumbsup"
Even going to start gathering parts to build a super :mrgreen:

I look forward to working with Tobias and putting Team DravTech on top of the leader broad this year.

Wow 2015 is shaping up to be an amazing year can't wait.

Last edited:
Mike - welcome to RC4WD and DravTech! Good to get some active hobbyists in the group! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Good Day Everyone,

We had a 6th comp of the indoor series on Sunday.

Comp went well pulled a first place finish "thumbsup"
Not happy with myself about course four. :oops:
The Dumb ass I am tried to run the last courses basically standing in one spot. :oops::oops:
lets just say it didn't work out so well :x:x

Anyways still happy with the end result and learned a lesson at the same time.

I would like to give a big shout out to my sponsors Team RC4WD and DravTech, your products worked perfect all day. "thumbsup"

Scores from the day
cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSC_0490.jpg
    DSC_0490.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 732
Last edited:
Back