• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

On Another note got the D-lux knuckle on finally.
Had to drill out the middle of the C-Hub and grind the arms done to make them work, but all good now.

Attachments

• DSC_0695.jpg
    DSC_0695.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC_0696.jpg
    DSC_0696.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 786
Wow you have them already... I'm waiting.. Don't k of if they are shipped yet..

Yes Sir
I did not know they were on the way either, They just kinda showed up yesterday :mrgreen: But I did get a hint they were coming but thought it was a scam as DHL sent me a txt saying a package was going to be at my house today. but I was like I haven't ordered anything and just left it at that, but when DHL showed at the door I was like WTF.
Once I got the package of course I had to ripe it open to find out what it was and well the first thing I seen was all the rc4wd sticker and said hmmmm wonder what this is not thinking it would be the tire, opened the box and DAM look at those beauts. so of course got right to work on installing them.

Good timing too as I tore a tire apart last comp.

Tires look sweet mine should be here any day looking forward to taking a look at them and I'm sure I'll find some way to cut them up :ror:

how are the compound compared to the voodoos??
I have been waiting for somebody to make skinny tires,,
and rc4wd was the first out there,,
congrats to RC4WD!!!!!"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

I got the tires all mounted up last night and got acouple batteries put on them, first thought was the bead needs to have a deeper lip on them as the flange of the rim sticks up a bit from the tire. (Running Glue on)
After driving them for a bit I came to the conclusion that these tires need to be broken in like the Khoas tires did, but with that said I pulled all the same lines I pull with the VooDoo's maybe not as easy but I think with some time on these tire they will get better.

I want to cut a pattern into the tire but I will wait till after this weekends comp to see how they work first before doing that, maybe see how testing goes tonight lol
I think with a pattern cut will help these tire's with the lugs being so close together, but time will tell.
You do notice the height difference between the 2 tire's (VooDoo/RC4WD) when driving, but wasn't a issue in the end performance.

All in All so far these tire seem to perform well, just need to get some more wheel time on them.
As stated above its nice to have options in a crawler tire finally.

Tires look sweet mine should be here any day looking forward to taking a look at them and I'm sure I'll find some way to cut them up :ror:

These are already super skinny, but if your going to cut a set up could you make them a hair taller to match the voodoo's ? "thumbsup"

I would say there close to the Voodoo silver compound.

That sounds perfect to me,,,"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
I did always like the silver best off the 3 options from ottsix,gold is to soft
But I did like to have the possibillity to have firmer compound rear than in the front, I have silver ultra narrowed voodoos in the front and blue back on my xr/reptile and that setup is what I LOVE to crawl with..
But what is the $$$ on these tires??
And when will they be in store??
I did google bully pin tire and found nothing,,
and the same on Usa and international warehouse on rc4wd..

Alittle up date from the weekends comp, Took first place while running the new RC4WD Comp Tire's.
They did Awesome, I think they need alittle more tweaking but all and all were super happy on how they preformed.
You did notice that they were a hair shorter than the voodoo's but not enough to make any difference.

Here is a Video from Course #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUjAAwQi6a0

Course #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ebedlhgX8

Course #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmnnkSA9Zw

Course #4

Thank you to my Awesome sponsors
RC4WD
DravTech
GoGO Hobbies

Last edited: