• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

Hello everyone, Took 2 more seconds :(, But with that said I have taken the series title again. It was a very tight race this year, guess I'm going to have to start practicing again with my brother right on my heels now. Which I love. it has brought some of the fire back to make me want to do better.

I would like to thank my Kick Ass Sponsors -
Tobias at DravTech
John at RC4WD
Cam at GOGO Hobbies
You guys are just awesome to deal with and treat me oh so good, I truly can't thank you enough. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Acouple video's of the last comp

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EVAco2LLRh0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xMcegnEflu8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vcQDWdsJNrM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DvL9ZBVDE6o?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Acouple video's from 2 comps ago, rocks were a we bit slippery.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aOhG2B0W1hg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y71_rkdawic?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yCBvxvQ1U_E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would like to thank my Kick Ass Sponsors -
Tobias at DravTech
John at RC4WD
Cam at GOGO Hobbies
You guys are just awesome to deal with and treat me oh so good, I truly can't thank you enough."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
Now onto the final standing for the 2015 Season.

PRO

Mike(Chevotafun) -433
Randy(Mammoth) -363
Brett -175
Bob(Solitaire) 39
John 59
Deron(BillyD) 546

Made 2 changes to the truck last week, before last weekends comp
I removed the spacers I had on the inside of my rear shocks to get the chassis to sit a little higher, I put the spacer on the outside. So I'm still running the same amount of flex. It just sitting a little higher than it did before. I will take a measurement tonight to see the difference. Plus I also put the Blue Mini T rear springs on the rear.

It seem to make it climb a little better than it did. "thumbsup""thumbsup"
I might take the spacers out of the front as to see what that does.

The reason for the change was I was finding I was getting hung up to easy on the skid on break overs, So I'm trying to find the happy medium of ride height and break over. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh and I pulled out the Win on Sunday "thumbsup""thumbsup"

A big thank you to my sponsors you guys rock.
RC4WD
DravTech
GoGo Hobbies

Well I have been noticing that the old 500 puller aren't got the same jam as they once had, But they are almost 3yrs old now, and you would expect that after that amount of time, So I bought a set of Holmes Hobby Team puller 400 13T. Once I get the new motors I will do a little write up on them and let you all know how they do compared to the puller 500's.

I will probably send the 500's in for a refresh as they have been killer motors since day one.

Last edited:
You are going to love the 13t Puller 400's!!! They are compact and light but have a ton of power! I run 400's in the pro rig and shafty and if they died tomorrow I would put 400's back in. Awesome rig you have by the way, enjoy the new motors."thumbsup"

Holly crap, ordered them puller 400's last Monday and when I got home yesterday they were waiting for me, now that's service :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

Tried to get them installed last night, but I couldn't get down stair to get it done :cry:
But tonight they will be in know matter what, and hope to get a couple pack through the new motors to see what they can do. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Attachments

• New motors.jpg
    New motors.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 543
Holly crap, ordered them puller 400's last Monday and when I got home yesterday they were waiting for me, now that's service :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

Tried to get them installed last night, but I couldn't get down stair to get it done :cry:
But tonight they will be in know matter what, and hope to get a couple pack through the new motors to see what they can do. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Nice Mike

I've been running the a matched pair 400 Flow 30T for a while and love them. Nice smooth torque & throttle control right from the bottom to full throttle.

Much better then you know who's :evil:

Last edited:
Nice Mike

I've been running the a matched pair 400 Flow 30T for a while and love them. Nice smooth torque & throttle control right from the bottom to full throttle.

Good to see we are taking potshots on the internet....nice Tom, really classy.

Later EddieO

Nice Mike

Never been a fan of integy's motors either. Sure that's who ya meant tom. Throttle control(smoothness) is more than relying on the motor. Esc settings and driver finger input are just as important. "thumbsup"

I got 4 batteries on the new motors last night, They seem nice and smooth, I think the 500 pullers were a hair smoother, but the 400's did get smoother with each battery. Nice wheel speed, so far it seem like they got a decent amount of torque. jammed the tire up really good and it wanted to ripe the tire off before wanting to stop spinning. I plan to do some more testing this week to get ready for the comp on Sunday.
I will put up some more update as I go "thumbsup"

Feeling alittle excited today, The New SuDu Pro Chassis was put in the mail today, Can't wait to get my hands on it, and to start putting it through its paces. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thank you DravTech you ROCK "thumbsup"

Attachments

• 8b7ff30d6a7fc456e3839ad6aee4a7bd.jpg
    8b7ff30d6a7fc456e3839ad6aee4a7bd.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 416
  • 719ba6debda62020d1837f0c8f0d307d.jpg
    719ba6debda62020d1837f0c8f0d307d.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
It's a sweet chassis for sure... I'm guessing you went with the orange still? Or did you go with a different color this time?

Back