• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

Had a comp over the weekend, Pulled out a first place finish,"thumbsup"
The new motors worked amazing, the couple shock changes I made seem to help. "thumbsup"

Changed the spacer size I had to limit the rear shocks, Made is smaller.
Put a MINI T Blue spring on the back and tighten up the front spring abit as well.
Also I dropped the rear shock one hole forward.

Last edited:
Congrats for the win! It was clear that you'd love these soft bastards. Fit's great to your drivingstyle (i saw the video:mrgreen:).

Well boys and girls just about time to switch to the NEW SuDu Pro 3D this thing is just dam sexy well as rc's go lol :mrgreen:
It should be here any day "thumbsup"
Here are acouple picture's of what the new 3D SuDu Pro looks like

Attachments

• 8b7ff30d6a7fc456e3839ad6aee4a7bd.jpg
    8b7ff30d6a7fc456e3839ad6aee4a7bd.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 968
  • 719ba6debda62020d1837f0c8f0d307d.jpg
    719ba6debda62020d1837f0c8f0d307d.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 959
Yes sir there is and here they r :mrgreen:
I got my Christmas gift :mrgreen: the new SuDu 3D, first off the 3D parts are just so cool and just make the chassis look so dam awesome.

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 936
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 970
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 973
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 938
  • DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 960
  • DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 935
  • DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 933
Everything went together very nice, you need to be careful while threading the 3d parts, mostly the front pcs. I have to say this has to be one of the nicest looking chassis I have ever seen.
I had to add Jato rod ends to one side of the front and rear lower links to get to 12.5". Also I had to add a longer rod end to the rear upper link to clock the rear diff up a bit, might have to add one to the other side to clock it up a bit more, But I will wait on that one.
With the rear shocks I got rid of one spacer, as the rear of the chassis is wider then the OG Sudu, I also put the rear shock on the outside of the mounting bracket on the diff to angle the shocks out a bit, as I was finding the rear tire wanting to lift. Changing the shock angle seemed to help with the tire lift.
So far I have gotten about 10 batteries on it and I have to say this thing works even better than the OG SuDu :mrgreen: which I'm super stoke about.

Douwe and Tobias you guys really out did yourself on this one "thumbsup"

Got Michelle designing me up some new skins already as well "thumbsup"
Can't wait to see what she comes up with, what ever it is I'm sure it will be awesome like everything she does.

With the new puller 400's and the new chassis I went from 4lb 2.5oz down to 3lbs 14oz :shock::shock:
I still need to install the motor covers and get the Eletronic's tray back on

Last edited:
The rig looks Awesome with the orange printed parts and the orange wheels!! That chassis is an absolute work of art and an amazing concept. Glad to see a little feedback on it and that you're liking it even better than the OG. Glad to see the Puller 400's are treating you right also, they are great little motors! Looking forward to see what Krawler Konceptz comes up with for you. Good luck with the new ride!!"thumbsup"

The rig looks Awesome with the orange printed parts and the orange wheels!! That chassis is an absolute work of art and an amazing concept. Glad to see a little feedback on it and that you're liking it even better than the OG. Glad to see the Puller 400's are treating you right also, they are great little motors! Looking forward to see what Krawler Konceptz comes up with for you. Good luck with the new ride!!"thumbsup"

Thank you "thumbsup"
Yes the chassis is a work of art imo too. It will almost be a shame to cover it up with the skins, ALMOST :mrgreen:
Yes me too can't wait to see what she come up with.

Back