• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

Had a comp over the weekend and the New SuDu 3D worked freaking awesome and it pulled out the WIN, I would say it works better than the OG SuDu. I found it very stable and very predictable.

I change the way I had my front shock, I flipped the way I had the rod end on the diff side.

Tobias and Douwe you guys really out did yourself with the new SuDu 3D "thumbsup""thumbsup"
It is truly a honor to be part of the DravTech Team.

Last edited:
Alittle update,
Got my skins all mounted up - Thank you Michelle

Got my new Ultra Narrowed Voodoo all mounted up - Half Gold and half Silver
Thank you Everett (EY Designs)
Still need to cut a pattern into the lugs.

Foams I went a different route, see how it works out running -
Front - 6" CC inner with a cut down narrowed Soft outer.
Rear - 5.5" CC inner with a Med outer.

Bottom picture is the size difference between the Narrowed VooDoo and the Ultra narrowed VooDoo

Attachments

• DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 812
  • DSC_0083.jpg
    DSC_0083.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 781
Looks awesome Mike! I like those narrow tires alot. I have a set of tires I'm going to narrow up and try. What happened to the orange wheels?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Hey guys alittle update, Had a comp yesterday first comp with the ultra Narrowed VooDoo's.
All in all super happy with the way they worked, I think they will work even better at our normal comp site, on the rock pile you really had to watch wear you put your tires so not to fall into holes.

Pulled out the win in yesterdays comp "thumbsup"

The New SuDu 3D is working awesome, couldn't be happier with it. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thank you
DravTecH
RC4WD
GOGO Hobbies

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to thank Scot at OTTSIX for adding me to the Team, I'm super excited to be part of this killer Team and there Kick ass Tire's that have put me on the podium many times over the last couple of years.

The outdoor season is here, We have are first comp of the new season this Sunday, Can't wait to get back outside, miss the fresh air Brett. lol

Isn't it funny for years we all wanted the biggest, widest tires we could get for our Comp Crawlers

And every one scoffed at these little skinny tires :lmao:those will never work.

WTF
Congrats on the team!

Last edited:
Congrats on the team! "thumbsup"

Isn't it funny for years we all wanted the biggest, widest tires we could get for our Comp Crawlers

And every one scoffed at these little skinny tires :lmao:those will never work.

WTF

Not just the skinny tires, who would have thought tiny little pins would have been the go to tire.

Jake and Rich were ahead of the curve in Spain lol.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Switched the front tires back to the Narrowed over the Ultra Narrowed, Just to see the difference. So far I like it, but will do some more testing before making my final decision.
Also I switched out my 7980 to the Holmes 500, lost a bit of steering tho, so I got to figure out why.

Got a little issue with the rear end wanting to shift around a lot when steering, for some reason it seem more than normal.

Pulled out a 3rd place finish last Sunday, was a tight finish with only a gate between the top 3.

The Voodoos hook up awesome as they always do "thumbsup"
The Sudu 3D performed very well, really starting to get used to this chassis "thumbsup"

Thank you to my killer sponsors, you guys rock.

Here is a little mode I did to regain the loss in steering when I switched from Hi-tech to Pro Tech servos since there not programmable.

You will need to bump up the voltage to the servos there max to make up for the loss of leverage

I actually gained some steering angle and had to reset the end points so the OFNA uni's would not bind causing them to fail.

I know Eric may not like the mod but ,I have had no issues breaking CF steering arm even after several really bad crashes

View attachment 342018

Last edited:
Back