• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's Bullied Sudu Pro

Great performance Mike!! I think we got a lot of fantastic hours on(and behind) the rocks together!

Mike knew that i wished he could start a finals, but i like to go with five(and perhaps 6:mrgreen:) and not 10, doesn't matter how much driver are on the list.

...i'm still sitting here with my girlfriend in france with one ore more beer and still thinking back at the last weekend...comp crawling will never die(kev said)...

Last edited:
...comp crawling will never die(kev said)...

I hope that´s true and i hope it´s true for the scene in germany,it depends also on you ;-) Just look at finland what a great battle every year between Samu,Laalaa and all the others "thumbsup"

@chevotafun
Nice to meet you Mike and good to hear you enjoy this trip.I hope to meet you again some day at the rocks :twisted:

Great performance Mike!! I think we got a lot of fantastic hours on(and behind) the rocks together!

Mike knew that i wished he could start a finals, but i like to go with five(and perhaps 6:mrgreen:) and not 10, doesn't matter how much driver are on the list.

...i'm still sitting here with my girlfriend in france with one ore more beer and still thinking back at the last weekend...comp crawling will never die(kev said)...

Yes we did bud.It was a blast hanging out with you Stephen, I too would of loved to be in the finals, too bad it went down the way it did, but i'm ok with it. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
I hope that´s true and i hope it´s true for the scene in germany,it depends also on you ;-) Just look at finland what a great battle every year between Samu,Laalaa and all the others "thumbsup"

@chevotafun
Nice to meet you Mike and good to hear you enjoy this trip.I hope to meet you again some day at the rocks :twisted:

I too hope this is true "thumbsup"

It was awesome to meet you as well Chris, hopefully we can meet again on the rocks somewhere. Maybe Euro's next year, i hope to make the trip over for that, and might be bring acouple others with me this time "thumbsup"

Alittle update on the last 2 indoor comps we have had.

Comp one i took First place. "thumbsup"

Comp 2 i took second, Went for the super tough bonus gate and well made it through then tumbled hit 3 gates and got a wrong direction all at the same time run over :lmao::lmao::shock::shock:

I will be changing out the rear diff as soon as i can get my hands on Robbob's rear axle. Once i have done that i will post up my thoughts of the rear axle.

Alittle update on the last 2 indoor comps we have had.

Comp one i took First place. "thumbsup"

Comp 2 i took second, Went for the super tough bonus gate and well made it through then tumbled hit 3 gates and got a wrong direction all at the same time run over :lmao::lmao::shock::shock:

I will be changing out the rear diff as soon as i can get my hands on Robbob's rear axle. Once i have done that i will post up my thoughts of the rear axle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I missed Ur last comp the truck was loaded and ready to go. We had a power outage during he night so the alarm clock didn't go off woke up @ 8:30 to late for a 2.5 hr drive :evil::evil::evil::oops::oops:

Like to see one of those Robbob's rear axles they look kind of interesting IE; lighter . Not 100% sure but I think 1 of the locals had one for testing ??

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I missed Ur last comp the truck was loaded and ready to go. We had a power outage during he night so the alarm clock didn't go off woke up @ 8:30 to late for a 2.5 hr drive :evil::evil::evil::oops::oops:

Like to see one of those Robbob's rear axles they look kind of interesting IE; lighter . Not 100% sure but I think 1 of the locals had one for testing ??

If you guys haven't ordered that rear axle yet, get on it, its awesome!"thumbsup"

If you guys haven't ordered that rear axle yet, get on it, its awesome!"thumbsup"

I new it was CBoggs that had 1 just didn't want to mention it in case it was one of those TOP Secret Test things LOL

They are awesome"thumbsup" but just as my luck runs, they came out a month after
I just switched back to Berg's Dlux Ultra-lite's Centers with my Aluminum Front tubes

Last edited:
I'm trying to get one, but they sold out before I could get my hands on one. ����
Hopefully next Friday I will get a chance at one, I check the site everyday now to hopefully not miss out again lol

Alittle update on last weekends comp,

I took second again, We had some super tough courses and some tough bonus gates as well.

All in all it was a great comp with some great people, We even had Scott (VmGontheRocks) up from WARCRC "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Got my KR4 rear diff 2 days ago, so that will be what i will be working on this weekend. "thumbsup"
I will do a weight compare on before and after the KR4 goes on.
Starting weight 3lbs 13ozs

Merry Christmas Everyone, Wishing yo and your famillies nothing but the best over the holidays. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
Got the KR4 Rear Axle all installed over the weekend and you lose 2oz's of weight.
Truck is sitting at 3lbs 11oz

Going to have to take some knuckle weight off the front to even the truck out again.

The KR4 axle is an amazing pcs of work, Robbob did a killer job with this axle, Very simple to install "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Got the KR4 Rear Axle all installed over the weekend and you lose 2oz's of weight.
Truck is sitting at 3lbs 11oz

Going to have to take some knuckle weight off the front to even the truck out again.

The KR4 axle is an amazing pcs of work, Robbob need a killer job with this axle, Very simple to install "thumbsup"
No proof without pics... Lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

The thing i like the most about the KR4 is how close the he has moved the motor to the diff itself.
No more getting hung up on the motor "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Ok so i'm slacking on the pictures, I will get to those.

I have about 10 or 12 packs through the KR4 rear diff now and i love it, No more getting hung up on the rear diff or motor "thumbsup"

I took some knuckle weight off to balance the truck back out, After taking some knuckle weight off the truck is now sitting at 3lbs 9oz :shock::shock:

The truck is very nimble and easy to throw around and very perdictable. Can't wait till January 8th to comp this beast "thumbsup"

I know i know where's the picture's lol
Well here they are "thumbsup"
Oh and sorry for the messy work area, but i have been putting my sporty back together and building a new scale truck, so sh-t is all over the place

Attachments

• DSC_0593.jpg
    DSC_0593.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 433
  • DSC_0594.jpg
    DSC_0594.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC_0595.jpg
    DSC_0595.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC_0596.jpg
    DSC_0596.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 451
  • DSC_0597.jpg
    DSC_0597.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 468
Had my first comp with the KR4 rear axle and things went very well, I pulled out the Win "thumbsup"
Still made acouple silly mistake tho, need to work on that. more practice is needed :roll::roll:

Also i was trying a set of Dovers and i have to say they hooked up very well on the boulder that i have in the garage, Acouple of the lines you could see the pins slipping where the Dovers walked right up. I Still need to do some more testing on them to get a real feel for them. I asked Hittmans on what foams to run and he deffinitly gave me some good info, thank you Christian "thumbsup"

Back