• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bowlers SCX-380

For those who wonders, I have placed my battery on the sliders like this, both sides

Last edited:
Have changed the setup on this truck.
I have changed to Wraith-axles, works well "thumbsup"

Some pics from the first run with the new setup

Have to much flex, flexes 1,5x my 2.2 TSLs.
I'm not changing that for the moment, just bashing and having fun 8)

I found out that my truck was a little wide during the comp so I have put the SCX-axles back on the truck
By the way, I have changed chassis to a HPH-chassis, constructed by a clubmember here in Norway
There is a few things remaining before the convertion is complete, new upper links in front and a relocation of the shocks in front

Cool, Wraith axles are too wide imo, better with SCX. Looks nice, but maybe lower the front body wheel cutouts? From side view looks like too much space above tires to me. :)

It's not possible to lower any more, there will not be any clearence for the winch and other stuff.
The pic lies a little bit, the truck is a little bit lower in real life

As it stands now

Lowered the suspension and put back the AR60s

Still flexing...

Installed New Electronics, CC SV3 and CC 4600KV using 3s

Painted the truck with Gunmetal Plastidip

Last edited:
you live in a very beautiful country and your truck is very original, its good to see someone pushing the boundaries of their hobby, and doing something original like you have done "thumbsup"

Took off the Plasti Dip, changed shocks and mounted a winch
By the way only thing left from the SCX now is the gearbox...

Ready for G6 and TTC

Last edited:
Back