• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pham's nissandriver24 Fully Loaded - Vanquish Products Axial Yeti Rock Racer

wow....this is a nasty build up....kickass job!!! now I really want to get a yeti!!

Can someone plz explain me why you want to underdrive the front? Is this for crawling, trailing or bashing? I am going to upgrade to hardened gears myself and I am really lost at what gear set to buy...

IMO if you are going to go fast, bashing or on a track, keep the gearing the same FR & RR. Stock 13/38 or Overdiven 14/36 best for speed.

I run Underdive FR & RR in my rig for trail work & light crawling and if I choose to go fast for a U4 race I can without an issue.

It makes no sense to me to have different gearing if you're going fast but people will do what they think is best for them.

Don't waste the money on over drive gears! They have half the gear mesh and last half as long! (Trust me!) Lol..

It was a different thread but, UD and stock HD gearing helps keep the rear in line..

If ur running big power you want the gears to last.. UD F/R will last longest.. Most gear mesh..
You may gear up at the motor to counter act any loss in speed doing this..

wow....this is a nasty build up....kickass job!!! now I really want to get a yeti!!

Thanks, you should get one!!! It's such an awesome fun vehicle.

very clean and nice mike when it expect anything less from u "thumbsup"

Thanks Rick.

I like the use of a MIP from the tranny to the front bulk head!

Thanks I figured since I already had the shafts laying around doing nothing better put them to use.

Can someone plz explain me why you want to underdrive the front? Is this for crawling, trailing or bashing? I am going to upgrade to hardened gears myself and I am really lost at what gear set to buy...

winnerone23 explanation is exactly why I went with under drive gears and nothing else.

Don't waste the money on over drive gears! They have half the gear mesh and last half as long! (Trust me!) Lol..

It was a different thread but, UD and stock HD gearing helps keep the rear in line..

If ur running big power you want the gears to last.. UD F/R will last longest.. Most gear mesh..
You may gear up at the motor to counter act any loss in speed doing this..

Exactly!

Yeti update!!! This bad rig has taken home 3 trophies including 2nd place at the last UAR Championship Series and 2 U4 podium Finishes.

10827887_1017845451564153_6822933213553080679_o.jpg

Back