• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

So far 30 min depending on what I am doing my cars are all brushed still but if I am just crawling and no racing around closer to 40 min.But they are getting old if you look up their site the ones I have look like the heli style 25c.

Hey Barndog...love your panels...any chance you could post a list of all the different options you are offering to help in ordering? Thanks! "thumbsup"

All of this weeks panels have been shipped and I still have the long set in the pic above this thread.Thank you for all the orders guys.

Just received mine. They look awesome. Can tell the quality and precision in these parts. My rig is in disarray, but will post some photos soon.

Can you make a roof that has the rear piece that drops down bend upwards instead? Like a 1/8" tall little spoiler i can mount a light bar under?

Hey guys all bodies shipped for the end of the week.
I still have the powdercoated body that eliminates the battery box and the hood is fixed so there are no dirt specks in it.

Anyone with the barndog bumper have a sway bar installed? I have the vp sway with the DLux links (shorter than vp) and I am getting rub on the bumper by the top of the link. Wonder if I can mount the link on the opposite side of the sway. Hmmm.

Wow this is a great post by Mike (cmbscx10) thank you for your order I appreciate the kind words Mike.

Working with Barndog has been a very very enjoyable experience. I received my panels from Barndog today and i just talked to him Tuesday night. Jeez what amazing service. Couldn't be happier until i sliced the tape on the box they came in. C'mon man! Seriously? The panels were individually wrapped in tissue paper (3 layers mind you) like Brandon was shipping china even though he knows i won't treat them that way. Perfect bends, cuts, finished edges and DA sanded to perfection. Lot's of for Barndog's panels. Awesome guy, business owner who actually makes you feel like a paying customer and can't wait to install these. Thanks again Barndog.

Barndog Racing,

Is there any way that your shorty side panels can be mounted inside the cage? I want to run your shorty side panels, rear firewall panel and hood on my BGR Bomber build here in the next month.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Got my BarnDog panels a while ago but was waiting for my vinyl stickers to show to go with my Vader them.

Thanks BarnDog, panels look great.

b451846f9781f48e2b5f2df5b09b0a94.jpg

5ffc7da4f9fc732f8c089a9746ea7334.jpg

c119d5c12cfde5540465eb384dcee1af.jpg

Back