• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

All orders shipped out thank you guys get out there and have some fun"thumbsup"

What trailing arms and links are you using?
d840e341799703d3d7ff6e6b97a810a7.jpeg

Last edited:
All bodies shipped out and one headed to Finland "thumbsup" thanks guys these sides are also available with my kit but it requires removing the battery box sides AND COMING UP WITH YOUR OWN BATTERY MOUNTING SYSTEM BECAUSE THIS NARROWS THE BATTERY BOX.These give you a little more room for bigger tires.Just throwing different options out there.P.M. me for a price on these.
51de81f4df55ff55682f097d5952c57e.jpg
e2ee58f202dabc3e6adadb62d5c8e7ea.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are in the mail!! Will post pix when I get them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great but i have a suggestion. How about a panel for the back for those who, like myself, delete the spare tire mount.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Looks great but i have a suggestion. How about a panel for the back for those who, like myself, delete the spare tire mount.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

X2 I think a panel for the rear for those deleting the spare tire would be a great idea.

Ok I will look into it do you have any suggestions flat wrap around?
Also all orders from Tuesday shipped thanks guys "thumbsup"

Got it Yoda!
All kits shipped and one to Germany thank you YJ mudder!
Remember if you are out of the USA I will put $5 towards your shipping.

How's the progress on the rear panel for those of us running spareless? I'm in for three of those.

I vote top two and rear side two where the fuel cell mounts so that it can't be peeled back by rocks or anything.

Back