• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

Rear panel in the HOUSE!! Sriracha Bomb sticker.... And easy install.

Great job Brandon!!

6e6bf9be3f0999523b7a2c69e86c7511.jpg

3ddee10a0ad298f7c774964e1cdce9f9.jpg

777d83c1e50752a9ec1413850e2b0859.jpg

8fb2a9f00adf12fdd7ef00250b5a79ed.jpg

12e0c8803caa4bdb13be9e4d4a5233ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks to barndog racing for donating prizes to the team MRB Fire and Ice event I gave away several sets of these panels they are sweet!

Hey guys I'll be back in town on Thursday I'm visiting my nephew in LA.And I'll get started on orders.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I may need to get a set of those full sides. They just look awesome with that battery firewall. Can you explain or better yet, show a picture of the battery storage area with these installed? I'm really happy with the stock battery placement and capacity and don't want to sacrifice either.

I may need to get a set of those full sides. They just look awesome with that battery firewall. Can you explain or better yet, show a picture of the battery storage area with these installed? I'm really happy with the stock battery placement and capacity and don't want to sacrifice either.

The battery area is about the same as far as depth. The battery firewall is a "U" shape so the backside of that "U" is another little wall that would keep the battery from sliding into the stock esc location. The ends of the full sides tuck in a little more than the factory plastic battery box sides, but its not that bad of a loss to gain the look you get. Id say the length of the battery box is 1/2" shorter on each side.

I doubt you can fit 3s 5000mah packs in there. But i bet you can fit 3s 3000mah sized packs in there.

Thats one of the things i need to do next. Take my RR10 to my LHS and see what the biggest 3s battery i can fit in there.

One of the coolest things is how well thought out the panels and battery firewall are. No permanent modifications need to be made to run them. Just flip the double "TT" looking brace that the chassis hinges on. Its located on the front of the receiver box mount.

Ill take pictures and post them later today.

Also CFM makes side panels that go behind that empty shock area. So if you get those, and the barndog battery firewall, plus a little trimming. You should be able to stuff a large battery in the RR10 similar to how the scx10 battery lays. Just a thought i had.

Last edited:
Battery firewall with full sides interior pictures:

03BD1ADC-0022-467A-9AEF-3050C166DB07_zpsu4aoeydh.jpg

6DE6890E-4301-4441-9243-F2FF5CD25E5E_zpsiiajmj4u.jpg

84A3A49F-92E2-436D-B56A-7C47C4CE4B4F_zpsjt8bxqrg.jpg

As you can see it shortens the battery box a little which will affect battery length, but the depth and width of the battery box is larger than you can adjust the plastic axial battery box to.

The barndog battery firewall with the full sides (that delete the plastic battery box) allows for a 3.75" long X 1.5" thick battery max.

The axial plastic box allows for a 4.75" long X 1.25" thick battery max.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
They are older AGA Power packs 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 x 1 3s 2200 they fit just right but when I get new packs I'll have todo some searching.My buddy Fast Eddy used to sell them.

Last edited:
I found some 3s 2700mah 20 or 25c the other day, i should have bookmarked them.

What kind of runtime are you getting out of 2200 mah?

Back