• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

Getting the Dlux axle trusses mounted up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1462921822832.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1462921822832.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,063
Have a great weekend guys get out and have some fun!
5ca13091e209c34140bce7bd5f387991.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ok guys all bodies are shipped I will be out of the shop for a bit my father in law is having surgery.If you want a body go a head and PM me I just can't build it right now but can take orders. "thumbsup"

Hey barn dog, I'd like the full sides, roof and the rear bumper cover thing. I don't need the hood. If you have some already painted white that's what I would like if not raw is perfect. For an rr10 bomber. Lemme know your PayPal or order link. Thanks they look great.

Hey guys having a sale on bodies through the 4th $4.00 of of every body in stock and it includes shipping in the lower 48 states.

All orders shipped thank you guys!I will continue this through the 8th or until I run out of material since RCC has been so good to me "thumbsup"

Have you thought any more about making a stainless skid for the Bomber? AMF just came up with something you could copy or improve on but theirs is aluminum, we really need a stainless skid.

Have you thought any more about making a stainless skid for the Bomber? AMF just came up with something you could copy or improve on but theirs is aluminum, we really need a stainless skid.

Whoops, didn't see this before I posted a new thread on the AMF aluminum skid...I second Screamer. Need a stainless skid. AMF says they thought about it, but it would be too hard on their tooling.

Back