• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

I got my bomber used with aluminum panels, how do I tell if they are your brand? the ones on it seem to have scratched up pretty easy is there a fix for that?

b92ede70915c7bb27e70b0d4753f28af.jpg

Last edited:
I just got a set of your panels from another member. Very nice work!
Have you been asked about designing a hood that will work with the Wertymade servo winch mount?

I would be interested in one, or sending you my hood for modification.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think a break at the same place the stock lexan hood bends, and then a notch below the break to allow the winch line to travel from the winch through the fairlead. Here are a couple pictures of the winch mount. When I get home I will post a picture of the notch I did in my lexan hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here is the lexan hood with notch.

Here is the Barndog hood mounted. As you can see, I can't open the hood because of the fairlead.

This mod may not be worth your while, but if it is, I am sure interested!

Thanks,
Sammy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back