• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

Another photo from the other day I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
807279d7b07698a2252c612e3b579442.jpg

Last edited:
All bodies shipped out for this week I will be away from the forum for a few days next week so if you want a body PM me and I will get back to you when I return.Thanks guys!

Thanks for the orders over Christmas they have all been shipped out this morning who is getting snow I may bust out the Blizzard today!

Do you mean from the back of the drivers to the rear top of cage.I would say from where the tank is back.

Last edited:
Hi Barndog,

Yes, that's what I'm after. A flat piece that goes from the back of the cab to the rear of the cage. Probably use the rear interior mounting tabs and those haft tabs out back to secure the plate. A couple large notches to clear the shock mounts close to the cab too would look good I think.

Hey guys I'll be away from the forum next week so if you contact me ill get to you after im back.Also if you are interested in the rear cover in the above post I will be offering them when I return.

Back