• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

Thanks for the orders guys here is the long style!
f33936cb720ba19eb7f5fb5f9bf1d38c.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys these will be available for sale after Christmas because I will be busy with family next week.It comes with the roof,hood,l&r sides long or short and are .032 alum.With the long side the fake shock resi needs to be removed but it can be relocated.Pricing will be coming soon Thank you for all the support and have a great Christmas!

fedb921c984a7c9ee37f46962cc5260a.jpeg
a5dccb7475be352b80b44e3d8032334b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be able to fab up some inner front fenders? I've moved my electronics up front. I've made my own panels (except the hood) but I can't seem to make a good inner fender. :-(

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys here is a piece I have been messing with kind of a fastback.If your interested let me know $16 shipped in lower 48 mounting holes are up to you it does fit under my roof.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you could integrate a tire re-locator with the fastback, that would be cool.

Barndog, I am interested in a full long sided kit with the fastback. Basically I want a full wrap on the bomber except the 3 window areas. Including the little triangle parts behind the "B pillar". I do have the AMF spare tire relocation kit and the back plate with tow hook. Can you do a fastback with a "window" that would allow the spare tire mount to stay there? Also, I have the scalerfab front bumper that is bolted to the wertymade winch mount, so I would need a modded hood also.

I bought a set of panels from the classifieds from the previous owner of my bomber , which now, I assume are from you....very nice...can't decide how I want to paint them.

Back