• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Attn: NEWBIES POST HERE<<<<<<

Re: Attn: NEWBIES POST HERE&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;&amp;a mp;amp;amp;l t;&amp;amp;amp;amp;l t;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;l t;

Hi all,

Just bought a YK 4082 1/8 hope to learn about crawling on this forum

This is where i bought it

YK 4082 1/8 2.4G 4WD

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrSxTpe

Anybody knows or has info about this RC on this forum?

I also bought a ACE 6400mAh 3S 11.1V lithium battery

And " this " battery charger

Andre

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk
b208f9783ca90da20db69edea89f74b0.jpg
1b7f09e67d293758b792e7faf6d41a0c.jpg

Do i need a hobbywing program card if so i see so many different types ?

https://youtu.be/O_0fuRqdJOo

Last edited:
Greetings all Mark from outback Australia i am building my first crawler and have no idea so thats why I am here to ask the dumb questions ...........

Hey guys! Newbie here. Just recently got into rc truck...nought a cheap Chinese truck and broke in 5 minutes lol. Then a month ago got a Traxxas Maxx v2 and love it. Anyways, I came here because I just bought my first Crawler an hour ago! Obv I have yet to get it, but wad visiting this site to get some info on it and on any upgrades that are a MUST and to learn about the crawling world! I got a Axial scx10 ii Deadbolt. Got it for 260$ with a 50$ off coupon code. Seems like the perfect entry level crawler with plenty of option for upgrades and stuff. Looking forward to learning alot and also seeing what everyone else has!

Hi , I’m an addict.
I love taking them apart and then forgetting a part and putting them back together again.
I haven’t had time in the last few years but getting into it again.

Thanks

Robert

Hey everyone, yet another newbie here lol. Hangin out here in middle Tennessee.

I have a scx10 iii gladiator. Havent done much to it yet besides 11T pinion, wheel spacers, ordered treal aluminum front/rear shock towers, setting up 2spd trans soon. shocks will be coming soon.
Also have a traxxas trx4 bronco. havent changed anything on it yet

What’s up folks. New to posting but I’ve been around lurking for a while. My handle is poopants_757 but you all can call me P-Cubed or whatever really. Made a few purchases read a few build threads, bouncing around here, Facebook, and other places. I’ve posted in the adopt a newbie thread and could use help getting in touch with a moderator from the wanted page.

Well I guess I committed the cardinal sin and posted asking questions without posting here first. Sorry!!
Anyway, I am a private pilot haven't fly in a year though!) and I live in Florida now that my wife and I are retired. I started the RC with a trainer aircraft, but I lost the remote and I was working then so it kind of sat there for a few years. Now that I have the time and did some research, I decided to start again, but I wanted to do it with a land vehicle I could get accessories and looked good, and I think the defender fits the bill. I already posted my concerns so I hope you guys are patience enough to give me some pointers to start this hobby the right way.

New guy in AZ just got a Traxxas TRX4 Bronco. Is there an album feature that I can not see yet? I just want to share some pics...

Re: Slipper clutch

Hello, I'm 100% Newb and at 53 yrs old I am not super technologically advanced lol. But I have posted a few questions before and everyone is awesome here and very helpful. My name is Steve, I live in Daytona Beach, FL. I just put together a Crossrc AT4 EMO.
My issue....on small obstacles she climbs right over, no issues. But on larger rocks it will whine and not climb or even spin the tires. I put a 1080Hobbywing ESC and Trailmaster motor in it. The original motor and tranny where put together from the factory so I did not open tranny when I changed motors. Could this issue be the slipper clutch? I have searched forums but can't get a clear cut answer. Dont really want to pull motor/tranny out again but will if that's the issue, Cross did not make it easy to get to.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Who you are? I'm just a guy with far too many hobbies. Lol
What kind of rig you have? Most of my stuff is mega outdated. I still have sitting a box in the shed a couple Associated RC18Ts, HPI micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, HPI RS4 Nitro TC, an OFNA Ultra XL. Sitting in the office is a SCX24 Jeep, and I ordered a SCX24 deadbolt for the mrs.
Where you live? Roy, Utah

Hey All,

Saying Hello to all you out there. New to crawling. Great website with all kinds of information and a big thanks to that!

Krez from Washington State

Back