• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Holy Christ, how much fawkin venison do you have!!!!!!:shock:
Fresh tenderloin and "fish".. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sssssssssoooooooooooo delicious!!!!!!

3d5e94fc734a760206c2c966f7ea50b1.jpg

I actually end up with Alot of venison each year..
My dad's friend are Lazy!
They will drop a deer off to be skinned and quartered.. It costs them a tenderloin and a fish..
If it needs gutted or any other wishes, it costs them both tenderloin and fish! :) so it's basically all I ever eat of a deer.. The rest of mine gets given to ppl that didn't get, can't get, or bologna and jerky..

But this one was a " deer control ag" tag, on some farm I was taken to, and I killed it this past Saturday.. Yum yum! ;)

Took some weights..

With the Big ole 22mm and 16mm bearings in the delrin knuckles, the superlite isn't super lite! Lol..

Yeah, thats why I ended up getting rid of them and going to 7075 versions on my super with 16mm bearings.... even with 7075 material, they are much lighter! Those bearings are crazy heavy, knuckle weights in themselves!

I dont know anybody who has killed 16mm bearings. To kill a 22mm bearing would be insane!

If you have an over supply of venison, we could do some parts trading for it.... :D

Now that I am on the buying side... I think its only fair we reverse our typical roles....

[troy] I thik it werth bout $.50 a pownd shipp [/troy] :flipoff:

Seriously though, if you have too much and could find a cheap way to ship it so it would not cost me an arm and a leg (human, but pun intended) I would be down.

Maybe you should just make time and come to Ut and hunt? Then we dont have to ship anything!

Now that I am on the buying side... I think its only fair we reverse our typical roles....

[troy] I thik it werth bout $.50 a pownd shipp [/troy] :flipoff:
Lmfao!!!!
Seriously though, if you have too much and could find a cheap way to ship it so it would not cost me an arm and a leg (human, but pun intended) I would be down.

Maybe you should just make time and come to Ut and hunt? Then we dont have to ship anything!
Never "too much".. But some could be spared..

Now there is a idea! Shipping a gun would be cheaper...
It's awfully nice of you to offer me a place to stay while I'm there! Lol..

You don't hunt? Shame.. Then again, I could understand it a little bit..
Sticks would be tough to kill with, while I'm pretty good with a trigger.. ;)

Its not that I dont want to hunt, its that I dont know how, insert emo after school special. All my friends that do, are too lazy to want to go out so I just want to go along and learn.

Back