• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Ahhhh, looks better already! (Most things do, when you get rid of the junk)..
72e60ce1a221ec6f47e5c09bbe72081a.jpg

Had to like that.. Totally agree gotta get the real deal not the fake stuff

No comments because I dont want to stir too much up but..... Curt, I am pretty sure you just got banned by sloski for not liking 8*. :flipoff: :lmao:

Sorry sloski, I still like ya, just too fun to make fun.

yep...... pretty much...

yea same here....."thumbsup"

I also came close to getting banned for preferring non 8* set-ups. Sloski is great guy but can be a little sensitive.:ror:

oh no... not close.... you are.....

not sensitive, just very poor wording on your part..........

There's a sell list?

yea... your not on it.........

You dont want to know what he does if you post that you dont like Rovers....

funny guy.........

winner, before you decide on what way to go , you really should read up and study, find the pros and cons...............Dont be a sheep.........

[/QUOTE]Winner, before you decide on what way to go , you really should read up and study, find the pros and cons...............Dont be a sheep.........[/QUOTE]

Couple sides..
I've been reading about it since the 8°/-non 8° stuff started.. Haven't decided either way.. Don't have to. ;)

Superlite's came with axial C's(non 8°).. But have a way to go 8° too.. :)

Performance, upon drive time, will be my Herder.. Not reading or other findings..

Always appreciate more knowledge on any crawlering subject tho!

There's a sell list?

yea... your not on it.........

:lmao:

Man, thats funny!

winner, before you decide on what way to go , you really should read up and study, find the pros and cons...............Dont be a sheep.........

What do you think the pros and cons are, if you dont mind sharing.

If anything, I would say that people went to 8* as sheep but came back after figuring things out.

Funny, cause I was driving on course at Worlds with Troy. I came into gate 10 really, really wide and had to front dig up hill. Troy stopped and made the comment that his car would never have pulled that line. The reason his car would never pull that line was because of 8*. I think he is in for a pleasant surprise.

Comping really does not matter too much though. Its not like your car has to be crazy capable, you just need to be a crazy capable driver.

Prawgressss!!!

It took a little parts messaging, switching over from bully to Dlux, but all went well..
b764479453167e1c19b1ef6fb36af81e.jpg

466aa890d49f39ebf5308eca2d0dc177.jpg

Drill a few holes and mount the loaded dizzzzeeee.. (Yes, I know, they are purple...) (For right now)
19d5493d38357dbff72f930a95a178de.jpg

Lightning likes!
594c4ddc9142f010009252141f1fcd5d.jpg

Time to cook some venison and I'll get on the rear axle tonight..

Ewww that purple and the chassis panels don't go together at all.... Guess you need to get rid of the Lightning McQueen panels and put some purple panels on it to make purp happy :ror:

Truck is looking awesome "thumbsup"

We'll see how much chuckling you do, after the Cash Days Comp! ;) Muuwhaahaha...

Glad to hear you might be making the cash days comp, if someone is gonna win all my money at a comp it might as well be you!!:flipoff: You are gonna love those Superlites they are AWESOME and then some. I'm in the process of making a battery mount for the axle so I may have to pick your brain and see what you think.

I'm looking for some purple dize to hang from my rear view ...cough cough... I mean knuckles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

State line inspection stations are open that weekend - no hybrids or things with purple parts on them :flipoff:

State line inspection stations are open that weekend - no hybrids or things with purple parts on them :flipoff:

I think they'll be doing full body cavity searches as well!! They don't stop until they reach the back of your teeth around here especially if you have purple parts on your rig!:shock:

I think they'll be doing full body cavity searches as well!! They don't stop until they reach the back of your teeth around here especially if you have purple parts on your rig!:shock:

Word on the street is he's into that kind of thing!:shock::flipoff:

I guess I'll have to drive the Max and strip the purple or ship them to Purp to carry across..

As long as he wear's his banana hammock thongs I got him, they won't have to search any further. They will notice right away, he isn't packing anything..

Shit ummmm I can't make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come on Purp!! Actually that is probably a haul from your place to here
I think you scared him! I doubt it's the length of the drive he was commenting on.. Lol..

Back