• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

No really that's it just the soup the rice the egg roll the fortune cookie and that's it nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!

ce81d4793b0fef43e671c1f1ccda49c7.jpg

c7dd9cbd7a7216bbd25ca8966f4eb3f8.jpg

Krazed Builds does it again!

I hear there are going to be a limited run of 6 sets of FluffyFlake's made in silver CF. One run, only!

The pics don't do these faces Any justice!

They are dead sexy in person!

Look at you.. All spiffy pants'n up the joint."thumbsup"

If those could somehow be blue carbon.. Then we would be talking!

BAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!

ce81d4793b0fef43e671c1f1ccda49c7.jpg

c7dd9cbd7a7216bbd25ca8966f4eb3f8.jpg

Krazed Builds does it again!

I hear there are going to be a limited run of 6 sets of FluffyFlake's made in silver CF. One run, only!

The pics don't do these faces Any justice!

They are dead sexy in person!
Fawk Yeah Buddy!!!! Those wheels are fine!"thumbsup"

Very sexy indeed..
How many set's is there left off those wheels..

Those were cut as a one off for his wheel setup, I haven't cut the LE ones yet.

I got one more project to get off the machine first but should have them cut in the next week or so.

Ill make a vendor post when I do "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Now if you can get OTTSIX to do you some VooDoo's with white walls, you will be set...."thumbsup"

those look awesome........"thumbsup"
nicely done robbob...."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Those were cut as a one off for his wheel setup, I haven't cut the LE ones yet.

I got one more project to get off the machine first but should have them cut in the next week or so.

Ill make a vendor post when I do "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Those wheels are sick... Is the Silver CF double sided? I had been looking for good double sided silver CF for a super long time and finally gave up...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Those wheels are sick... Is the Silver CF double sided? I had been looking for good double sided silver CF for a super long time and finally gave up...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yup - the one face Troy shows with out the design is the back of it.

How tricky is foam installation on a set-up like this?

The foam setup is a little tricky due to the wheel spacers being set higher in the wheel to accommodate for the loaded dice weights. I run the CI 5.5 foams and cut a section out from the center so it's a snug fit against the spacers and rings. If they are too tight it distorts the foam and if they are too loose they will just roll off the rings on sidehills. After the first one it's really pretty easy. Just a little more time to set up than normal wheels."thumbsup"

Back