• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

No loaded dize..

I don't think they will fit my new wheels and tires?

Robbob/Krazed Builds Fluffyflake's with PURPMART ultra narrowed doo's mounted to them... [emoji41]
7b0d47da849b0cf7f1f01a3de6971714.jpg

Loaded Dize? ...... you got roughly 1.8'' diameter clearance inside those sexy bitches.

Mmmmmaaaayyyybbbbbbeeeeeee... ;)

Just the stub shaft!? Not if I simple just break a axle shaft...

50% of something is better then 100% of nothing.. Deal! Lol..

It will stay, Till it rubs off... Then it's just white and messy ... [emoji15]

No loaded dize..

I don't think they will fit my new wheels and tires?

Robbob/Krazed Builds Fluffyflake's with PURPMART ultra narrowed doo's mounted to them... [emoji41]
7b0d47da849b0cf7f1f01a3de6971714.jpg

What, no more Boss Claws!!! That is one Hott Ass tire and wheel combo!! Those boys do nice work👍

Suprised you are not on the RC4WD Bully Comp tire band wagon. They look a lot like your favorite tire.

Suprised you are not on the RC4WD Bully Comp tire band wagon. They look a lot like your favorite tire.
"Rc4wd Bully Comp tire band wagon"..

Is that really a thing!? Your just shitting me, aren't ya... Cause if that was a joke.. It was a pretty stinky one! Lol.. :ror:

They may look it, identical really, but.. Long live My Stash of BC's! ;)
Maybe when I run out, I'll try something different..

"Rc4wd Bully Comp tire band wagon"..

Is that really a thing!? Your just shitting me, aren't ya... Cause if that was a joke.. It was a pretty stinky one! Lol.. :ror:

They may look it, identical really, but.. Long live My Stash of BC's! ;)
Maybe when I run out, I'll try something different..

Some of those bitches must be starting to dry rot by now!!!

Nah.. Like a fine bourbon, there better with age!

Which is a good thing. I still have a couple left..
33532cb23fd641e24ac79f69acbca8c3.jpg

I think those might be like the old condom in the wallet..... Sits around forever and then when you really need it... Falls apart:flipoff:

you might have too many........:shock:

I think you better send the box on the left to me......."thumbsup"

you got my address...... thanx:shock::ror::lmao:

Ok you have officially confirmed that you have a tire fetish. ;-)
Nah, this is only the BC's that are in the box. You should see the other shelves, not including the..... Oh, oh, you already said "tire fetish officially Confirmed"...
you might have too many........:shock:

I think you better send the box on the left to me......."thumbsup"

you got my address...... thanx:shock::ror::lmao:
Never too many discontinued, hard to find, tires!

I do have your addy.. Got any use for these voodoo thingy's?
I'm most certain we can work out another trade... ;)

And how much f#$%##Π€®®n knuckle weight is that?

Not enough....

This reminds me.... I will be bringing more add on weight for all the lEast coast guys at Worlds this year. If you guys could sum up how many of you there will be, it would really help to know how much add on weight to bring. I cant wait to see the panic when you guys have the "feeling" of needing more weight. :lmao: Sorry, just kidding. It was an open door so I took it.

heh - they break :flipoff:

Youre in the wrong section.

Seriously though, the shafts in those axles are pretty good. I never broke one in my 2.2p car but couldnt keep them alive in my super (cost me the win at Nats). I did end up twisting tangs on those shafts but thats after a good hard beating. Not weak but not bulletproof.

Where are your loaded dize????

:lmao: Loaded Dize. LOL

I never thought of it, but with those Bully knuckles, it would be stupid easy to make some hangers for the loaded dice wheels. You should be able to run OFNA shafts in those knuckles. Only downfall is that the bearings in those knuckles suck after running 16mm bearings.

Youre in the wrong section.

Seriously though, the shafts in those axles are pretty good. I never broke one in my 2.2p car but couldnt keep them alive in my super (cost me the win at Nats). I did end up twisting tangs on those shafts but thats after a good hard beating. Not weak but not bulletproof.

:mrgreen: ...... might not be after seeing Blandons thread on his ;-)

Funny you mention that Erik.. I was going to PM you about getting a set of shafts for the V2 knuckles.. But Super done up! If it works for your Super, it Should last in my Pro rig... ;)

As for the knuckles.. I'm leaning towards a set of the delrin knuckles I got for my super(with 16mm and 22mm bearings), that I can't use till I ditch the super 300's in the super.
I think I can fit plenty of weight between the knuckle and the wheel. Plus I have brass slugs from my brass knuckles on the sporty...

Maybe you can hand deliver a set of knuckles to World's for me.. If it's not enough weight with the delrin knuckles.. :)

Not enough....

This reminds me.... I will be bringing more add on weight for all the lEast coast guys at Worlds this year. If you guys could sum up how many of you there will be, it would really help to know how much add on weight to bring. I cant wait to see the panic when you guys have the "feeling" of needing more weight. :lmao: Sorry, just kidding. It was an open door so I took it.

:lmao: Loaded Dize. LOL

Erik I'll be there but you don't need to bring extra weights for me bro ....... If there's anything I've learned from my girl ( who doesn't drive toy trucks) about low c.o.g is ......... Ben and Jerry's ice cream ..... I've watched her add " knuckle weight" over the years because she's clutzy and likes to stay planted ... She adds this weight by putting empty ice cream containers in the trash .... So although it's hot in Vegas I'll be filling my tires up with ice cream in the front and to keep the rear light weight I will fill the tires with unused planet fitness memberships ..... But I appreciate you trying to help out us EASY coast guys ........ But now that I let out the secret on weight I think your sales will go down ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back