• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Another NENC come and gone..

There where some up's and down's, and alot of sidehill's, this past weekend.

Course 1, -27.. I couldn't get the one bonus worked out, which was 2 of the reverses. I started slow, so i only had 1:30 left and half the course to go. A good first course, at any rate.. I finished it! Lol..

Course 2, +22.. Everything was going Great! Then something wasn't... :'(
I mentioned going into gate 5, that something was wrong with my front axle..
Half way thru 5, I had 3wd action going on, some binding, some 4wd, and back to 3wd.. I made it all the way to gate 10 but just could get the bind to lock back in, to get me on top the rock that the finish gate was on..
9000375d628b19d797690ac914bb2d4d.jpg

0a9faa89b1053bd03dc8e98ebb3472a0.jpg

5e75072cfa7be4b436d14d094938931a.jpg

Bent, twisted, and broken!!!

Good thing I went to the weld shop Friday morning!
3038b66d2fa176d3381a202d1c16cd48.jpg

Back at it I go!

Course 3, -40.. Stankass was judging and told me -39 was best score on course and if I didn't -40 it to pack it up for the day!
So I just grabbed my speed sack and busted it out!

Course 4, -39.. I'm on a roll! Steep climbs, ridiculous boundaries, crazy sidehill's, and quick descents!

Lunch break, giveaways, and my son and wife showed up..

It was a good 3hr break or more, till I hit course 5.. Which was being said to be the tuffest of the day.. Well, mojo was gone and I pointed out on gate 9.. Some how decided to run gates 1, 2, and 4 over, before that.. :'(

I landed in 7th place for the day..

The Remedy worked flawlessly and The HH 11t, XX fill, 500 pullers are Amazing!

Thanks to my sponsors and friends, for a Awesome weekend!
Holmes Hobbies
BmachineRC
PURPMART
Krazed Builds
CW Crawlers

Special shout out to Jslick and his endless work to makes this the most bestest comp to date!
Wes for the live scoring.
As well as all the guys that stepped in to help..

Now off to the bench for some modifications and get ready for the comp on the 24th!

I think you could have glued it back together :flipoff:

Nice job the hardest thing about judging for the greyhound is wrighting the progress's down fast enough and moving with the rig.:shock:

"thumbsup"

I think you could have glued it back together :flipoff:

Nice job the hardest thing about judging for the greyhound is wrighting the progress's down fast enough and moving with the rig.:shock:

"thumbsup"
You could save yourself the hassle of writing down the progress till the jog is over! ;)

Daaaaaaamn baller! Who mushroom stamped the rear axle? And how much f#$%##Π€®®n knuckle weight is that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Daaaaaaamn baller! Who mushroom stamped the rear axle? And how much f#$%##Π€®®n knuckle weight is that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I'll give ya one guess who stamped them... Hint, the axles came from Canada.. Lmao..

Ummmm.. Toooooo Much!!!! I'm working on a Remedy for that issue as well. ;)

Excuse me sir what's with all the weights ???? Where are your loaded dize????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*cough*V2 knuckles*cough* ?
Mmmmmaaaayyyybbbbbbeeeeeee... ;)
YES,,, No more broken driveshafts in this build-tread...
If you break off those OFNA stubs I will send you mine,,,
Just the stub shaft!? Not if I simple just break a axle shaft...

50% of something is better then 100% of nothing.. Deal! Lol..
You definitely have to keep the Johnson and Giblets on the rear axle just to let people know you mean business!!!:lmao:
It will stay, Till it rubs off... Then it's just white and messy ... [emoji15]
Excuse me sir what's with all the weights ???? Where are your loaded dize????

No loaded dize..

I don't think they will fit my new wheels and tires?

Robbob/Krazed Builds Fluffyflake's with PURPMART ultra narrowed doo's mounted to them... [emoji41]
7b0d47da849b0cf7f1f01a3de6971714.jpg

Robbob/Krazed Builds Fluffyflake's with PURPMART ultra narrowed doo's mounted to them... [emoji41]
7b0d47da849b0cf7f1f01a3de6971714.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn those are fresh

Back