• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Erik I'll be there but you don't need to bring extra weights for me bro ....... If there's anything I've learned from my girl ( who doesn't drive toy trucks) about low c.o.g is ......... Ben and Jerry's ice cream ..... I've watched her add " knuckle weight" over the years because she's clutzy and likes to stay planted ... She adds this weight by putting empty ice cream containers in the trash .... So although it's hot in Vegas I'll be filling my tires up with ice cream in the front and to keep the rear light weight I will fill the tires with unused planet fitness memberships ..... But I appreciate you trying to help out us EASY coast guys ........ But now that I let out the secret on weight I think your sales will go down ;)
[/QUOTE]

Oh I see.. Your going to leave this page open and hopes of getting fired from BF status.. So you can make the trip to Vegas alone and be single when you get home!

Smart man! Lmao..

So wrong...

That's where all the Bossclaws went....

Yes sir! I snagged up all I could, when I could..

Not enough....

This reminds me.... I will be bringing more add on weight for all the lEast coast guys at Worlds this year. If you guys could sum up how many of you there will be, it would really help to know how much add on weight to bring. I cant wait to see the panic when you guys have the "feeling" of needing more weight. :lmao: Sorry, just kidding. It was an open door so I took it.

:lmao: Loaded Dize. LOL

Erik I'll be there but you don't need to bring extra weights for me bro ....... If there's anything I've learned from my girl ( who doesn't drive toy trucks) about low c.o.g is ......... Ben and Jerry's ice cream ..... I've watched her add " knuckle weight" over the years because she's clutzy and likes to stay planted ... She adds this weight by putting empty ice cream containers in the trash .... So although it's hot in Vegas I'll be filling my tires up with ice cream in the front and to keep the rear light weight I will fill the tires with unused planet fitness memberships ..... But I appreciate you trying to help out us EASY coast guys ........ But now that I let out the secret on weight I think your sales will go down ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just be careful Purp, Cherry Garcia will plug up your vent holes!!

Ummmmmm.... I put my Dlux super on my bench and my pro rig on the floor next to it..

Then I moved the super off the bench to make CustomFiber motor guards, battery trays, and servo guards..

Of which I've had zero time to finish any of.. :'(

I'm being a big fat Slacker! :/

Work has taken over... I Hate it!!!!!!

I mean the conflux my friend have is smaller than a regular 540 motor, in diameter I mean.. not 36mm
I know the pullers are just 31,6mm or 8,, dont remember exactly..

I mean the conflux my friend have is smaller than a regular 540 motor, in diameter I mean.. not 36mm
I know the pullers are just 31,6mm or 8,, dont remember exactly..
Here's the difference, in a pic..
fab128daaf8bb55f2dcaa8a4ba5c0ceb.jpg

The reason the cut out, is so it fits the HH 400-500 pullers.. They can is smaller at the motor mount then it is at the endbell.

6288e257d733ae52a522275feed1dd47.jpg

With the conflux, the can is all one diameter, so nothing is different. The cutout just looks awesome! :)

Back