• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

The border patrol and confiscation of purple goods is frightening in my highly modified purple race car carrying purple crawlers ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rear axle took down, bearings checked and LW Rc4wd gears put in..
There's a little "bind" somewhere.. Seems to me to be a bad bearing.. I dug some out for a tear down and rebuild tomm..
And a little something the Canadian's are use to.. Eh... A little weiner..
f9ee8b2c21a5b358c721bb29f5778200.jpg

So, there was 2 bad bearings. All replaced and smooth as should be!
A little work done to the dize system..
Even left a little, spirit of The Purp.. ;)
7fffc02b106ece66d2e1a492ef1347ad.jpg

Took some weights..

With the Big ole 22mm and 16mm bearings in the delrin knuckles, the superlite isn't super lite! Lol..

Actually, with just the dize weight, it's still 3 grams lighter then my other axle.. That's with 22g's, MORE, of bearing weight Alone!
The knuckle weights on that are 68g..
The dize weight needs 1x tungsten weight to be 61g or 2x to be 74g..
Which then makes the superlite weigh more..
I still have room for 3x tungsten weights per side!

The cool part is, all that weight is lower and wider, then my last setup!

With just those 2 weights, the weight is far enough forward and low enough, to hold the tranny up of the table!

If I add the next one down. It rolls forward! How bad ass is that!
7b671829b30e8685503300f9986e0b3f.jpg

With just those 2 weights, the weight is far enough forward and low enough, to hold the tranny up of the table!

If I add the next one down. It rolls forward! How bad ass is that!

2016 Courses are gonna have A Lot of drop offs, climbs are so last year :flipoff:

Yeah the design is pretty awesome! your 22g isn't bearing alone your axle shafts have a bit more beef to them, then consider the stub shaft as opposed to the threaded shaft on the xr based axles..... it's stiffness and strength you can see. hahaha.

Yeah the design is pretty awesome! your 22g isn't bearing alone your axle shafts have a bit more beef to them, then consider the stub shaft as opposed to the threaded shaft on the xr based axles..... it's stiffness and strength you can see. hahaha.
Nah, that 22g is bearings alone! I weighed them separate.. ;)

But yes, I agree completely, with the rest of that!

Stiffness and strength you say ? Troy prefers stiffness and girth/ rigidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back