• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

You make pitbulls work and I'll buy you ten sets :flipoff:
Deal! ;) can I trade them for old, used, abused sets or cash!?
Oh yeah - narrowed, pitbulls on voodoo sidewalls

Pitdoo's, voobulls what ever"thumbsup"
I don't think they need narrowed?
18755426662c501d8e7c55d08f60b439.jpg

More like BossBulls or PitClaws!
0171dc50b8c5b025ba267089214259ce.jpg

I just don't trust that guy... Don't like his purple pixie dust that flies out of packages that he sends when I open them...
Lmao!!! I think "trust" is the wrong word..
You don't like the ferry way the purple pixie dust makes you feel, is all..
Just learn to embrace it Eve!

Lmao!!! I think "trust" is the wrong word..
You don't like the ferry way the purple pixie dust makes you feel, is all..
Just learn to embrace it Eve!

Nah I like the way it feels which is what makes me not trust it...

I wonder why the purple fairy still likes him... His name is purp traitor... Maybe they speak a different language or something...

Pit bulls with voodoo sides are called dog doos .... Get it right ...... Just because the magic meth fairy doesn't leave gifts at the red headed Asians house doesn't mean you can't trust the dust of the old purp ..... And yes we do speak a different language ..... Like caveman grunting ..... You'll learn about it when you finish puberty Everett ;) ... Ask Christian he can't wear the skinnies anymore and grunts while skinning deer with Troy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pit bulls with voodoo sides are called dog doos .... Get it right ...... Just because the magic meth fairy doesn't leave gifts at the red headed Asians house doesn't mean you can't trust the dust of the old purp ..... And yes we do speak a different language ..... Like caveman grunting ..... You'll learn about it when you finish puberty Everett ;) ... Ask Christian he can't wear the skinnies anymore and grunts while skinning deer with Troy

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NAj26rVWK14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NAj26rVWK14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that you when you come of age ? His voice is pretty deep and grunt like .... Sounds more like your mating call though ;)

Back