• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Oh.. So your 15-16 now? That's [emoji41]

I feel like we had this exact convo before Eve.. A couple years ago..

I know Christian is getting pretty old now too..
How old are you these days EY?

Last edited:
Oh.. So your 15-16 now? That's [emoji41]

I feel like we had this exact convo before Eve.. A couple years ago..

I know Christian is getting pretty old now too..
How old are you these days EY?

Ehhh nooo...

This is the internet why would I just give out my age on here?

LOL... I remember back when you were a noob on this forum... 8) If that gives you any ideas how old I am... :ror:

I also became a teen YEARS. Ago ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh funny.....

LOL... I remember back when you were a noob on this forum... 8) If that gives you any ideas how old I am... :ror:

You where still on the boob when I was a noob...

So no, that doesn't help any.. Lol.. Not that it matters EY.. Your all good in my book! At any age..

You where still on the boob when I was a noob...

So no, that doesn't help any.. Lol.. Not that it matters EY.. Your all good in my book! At any age..

Hahaha you're so funny... But seriously I do remember when you used to post a million questions a day lol...

Lol ok good...

How do ya think my post count got so high!?

I didn't just learn all the stuff I know from reading a book, my man.. I learned from the knowledgeable guys before me. ;)

Funny really.. Randy and I where looking at his truck at World's and he reminded me when I use to PM him for help/knowledge.
Just 3.5+ years ago.. Time flies when your having fun!

Still pushing the post count on this one"thumbsup"

-always learning

How do ya think my post count got so high!?

I didn't just learn all the stuff I know from reading a book, my man.. I learned from the knowledgeable guys before me. ;)

Funny really.. Randy and I where looking at his truck at World's and he reminded me when I use to PM him for help/knowledge.
Just 3.5+ years ago.. Time flies when your having fun!

I have been doing work. Small tweaks..
Had to flip the links end for end, just a little clearance issue..
7867824397d868fa01a1776cd420cf48.jpg

I think it will work out like this. If not, I'll get me some Dlux links for it.
ed14ddb5a60bd68d6f0d80133d1c4fea.jpg

All Laid out and looking good.
1f7d75cff17704f4279bf8f41bb9915e.jpg

Next thing is the front uppers.. The horn won't let them down in the hole I want.
220add88f2fc9302250469312620c882.jpg

So I'm going to rotate the servo and run the drag link to the long side or try Erik's reverse horn setup..

Cause it all works much better with them down a hole.
5d5454c2754176a46e63bf18c43dd879.jpg

Yeah, I would get those links down, especially with that chassis!

Can you rotate the upper mount back a hole and shorten up the uppers?

I ran mine in the middle hole on the front upper link mount for Worlds. Seemed to work fine for me.:flipoff:

I looked at that.. I just didn't have the energy to play with ti dust and thread them. Most likely the direction I'm headed towards.
I ran mine in the middle hole on the front upper link mount for Worlds. Seemed to work fine for me.:flipoff:
Saaweeet! I'll go check your build thread and check out your setup.. :roll: :flipoff:

You know... the Dlux axles go with the Dlux chassis like fries go with catsup. 8)
What up mang!? Good to see ya posting up. Hope to get to comp with ya this coming year!

I hear ya Harvo.. I can't wait to find out, once I finish my Dlux Super! [emoji106]

Back